Hoard or sell?

Hoard or sell?

in Crafting

Posted by: woopwop.9281

woopwop.9281

So, with the price of crafting materials going up with this last patch, what do people think would be the better choice?

Continue to hoard crafting mats OR sell it all and wait till the price goes down in a bit to buy back what is needed to craft then?

Hoard or sell?

in Crafting

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

depends on what you want. Are you in a real need to get these pieces of ascended? I personally don’t do fractals and will never set foot in one, I don’t do WvW I relax by doing the open world stuff only LS and events though far and few between are all I’m doing while waiting for an expansive update to the personal story system or the additions of new skills and traits in future updates and possibly the final ultimate removal of DR. So the concern over ascended doesn’t really touch me as much as other players because I’m a simple farmer. However if you do those things, WvW and Fractals or dungeons you might want to consider leveling your crafting because the armor is coming and you might find yourself severely behind if you don’t.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Hoard or sell?

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The prices have to drop 15% for you to break even, that is quite a margin.
I would only sell, if you are in need of immediate gold and dont want to craft yourself.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Hoard or sell?

in Crafting

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

So atm you’re actually losing money by buying the mats to craft the ascended mats and then sell them again? Is the daily crafting mat profitable to make?

(edited by Shiren.9532)

Hoard or sell?

in Crafting

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

If you can wait profit could be made with a little patience. Of course, you’ll probably get your ascended wep last.