Hope you stocked up on Ectos

in Crafting

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

You can no longer salvage rare dungeon armour pieces for Ectos.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Crafting

Posted by: Hjorje.9453

Hjorje.9453

Wrong,

Quick answer to one of the questions I have seen:

You will still be able to salvage weapons you get from dungeon tokens, the change only applies to vendor weapons you could buy with coins.

They answered this a while ago. So should still be able to the rare dungeon armor pieces also.

Hjorje

in Crafting

Posted by: Wiser with Age.3714

Wiser with Age.3714

However you are supposed to be able to salvage rare dungeon weapon for Ectos. People were freaking out about the patch’s line that stated that you couldn’t salvage weapons bought from vendors, but ArenaNet has made a couple of posts to clarify that dungeon token weapons will still be a valid target for salvaging.

We are Test Group F. (Don’t ask about what happened to the previous Test Groups.)

in Crafting

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

Wish people would stop posting BS. This is completely wrong, you can still salvage rare dungeon armor bought with tokens.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

in Crafting

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

Well, though dungeon pieces can still be salvaged for ectos, ectos will still probably go up due to the dragon chest nerf.

in Crafting

Posted by: Serephen.3420

Serephen.3420

Ectos will likely not increase much more than they have staying around 26-30s roughly.

There will still be guaranteed rares coming in and the general world boss chest loot aside from the one guaranteed rare had been improved :P

in Crafting

Posted by: Direngrey.8376

Direngrey.8376

Wish people would stop posting BS. This is completely wrong, you can still salvage rare dungeon armor bought with tokens.

Oglaf is just a troll, no idea what his intentions are but he’s pretty annoying. I have him blocked. Unfortunately I can still see forum posts. But as for in game he is blocked.

in Crafting

Posted by: codpin.6542

codpin.6542

Yea… pretty much this ^^

Faith of Astora - Guardian | Faith Mess - Mesmer | Faith War - Warrior
Member of ASq Guild – Gandara [EU]