How long till new legendaries?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sons.5493

Sons.5493

I was just wondering how long can it take for annet to release another round of legendaries, knowing some or most of the weapons were not at legendary level it feels like anet could really put some hands into it.

Later we have the problem of the troll weapons, me as a thief and shortbow lover, i completly dislike the Dreamer theme for example, or the quip. and i’m pretty sure ppl have the same feeling with the Moot.

I wonder if the new legendaries will use the both base gifts (majesty and fortune) since i have both of them but none of the legendaries out there feels worth it.

opinions?

in Crafting

Posted by: Fazzi.4876

Fazzi.4876

highly doubt we’ll see new ones until an expansion

in Crafting

Sons.5493

Too bad. It would give more endgame choices.

in Crafting

Posted by: Absconditus.6804

Absconditus.6804

I would actually like to hear an ANet response/update on this as well. Not specifically giving us a ETA, since that’s probably risky with potential delays that may occur for a variety of reasons, but saying that they have completed a certain number of new Legendary weapons or something of the sorts wouldn’t hurt. Perhaps trickling out some preview screenshots of them to get some player feedback could’ve been nice as well, though that’s also a bit risky, since players will want what they can’t have now, and not wait for it.

In the same boat as Sons though, I would love a Shortbow, a Pistol, another Dagger even, but I do not like The Dreamer, nor do I like Quip. I personally don’t want to shoot rainbows or bubbles and flowers with party-popper sound effects. They’re well made, it’s not that, but I just don’t want to run around with them.

I could aim for two Incinerator’s, but I’d rather work on two seperate Legendaries over making a duplicate. I’d hope we don’t need to wait all too long before we start seeing new ones to select from, as I enjoy having the motivational drive from working towards one. At least 1 more of every weapon type (besides Greatsword which has 2 (Eternity is a combination), though I won’t mind another option for those too).

Vella Absconditus | Human Mesmer
Seafarer’s Rest

in Crafting

Sons.5493

I would love if anet dedicated a small team on creating another round of legendaries.

Since there is 2 greatswords i think anet could take some time and make 2 of each, just to fit more styles. For example the bifrost will never fit a necro so make a new staff with a more darky theme.

Something like make opposites with what we have or atleast with the troll weapons moot, quip and dreamer.

in Crafting

Sons.5493

Bump! Would love someone from arenanet to say a word here, weather they are doing something new, improving the ones we have or nothing at all!

in Crafting

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

Some time ago they also mentioned the legendary armors. Now this could be interesting…

in Crafting

Posted by: Pip Squeak.3418

Pip Squeak.3418

I want a super hardcore mofo rifle for my warrior (maybe one that doesnt shoot lazer beamz and scream “engineer gun!”)

in Crafting

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

i rather see them working on the current legendaries looks than new legendaries

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Um, no. You do not screw with what people have and expect anything but disaster.

You add new options.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

Um, no. You do not screw with what people have and expect anything but disaster.

You add new options.

have you seen the sceptor and focus legendary?…no.. they def need some work.

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Do you own one? Then stop screwing with other people’s accomplishements – they made it because they like it even if you don’t. The “work” you want to change it is the exact same effort to add a new one to the list of possibilities to be pursued.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Crafting

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

Do you own one? Then stop screwing with other people’s accomplishements – they made it because they like it even if you don’t. The “work” you want to change it is the exact same effort to add a new one to the list of possibilities to be pursued.

I have 2 Legendaries, Meteorlogicus & Bolt. I was world first on the scepter because I really liked the skin but other than that it doesn’t have any effects that close to Twilight, Bolt, Juggernaut, or Bifrost. People have been complaining about other Legendaries are not as cool as those 4. Meteorlogicus, The Minstrel, Howler, The Predator, Quip, Kamohoali, Kraitkin, & Frenzy, needs some major particle effects on them.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

I have 2 Legendaries, Meteorlogicus & Bolt. I was world first on the scepter because I really liked the skin but other than that it doesn’t have any effects that close to Twilight, Bolt, Juggernaut, or Bifrost. People have been complaining about other Legendaries are not as cool as those 4. Meteorlogicus, The Minstrel, Howler, The Predator, Quip, Kamohoali, Kraitkin, & Frenzy, needs some major particle effects on them.

quoted for truth……
@ nike im not screwing with anyones accomplishments, that wep needs work period. have YOU seen it? then compare it to the others and tell me how it feels legendary. the name, base design imo looks kitten but im not going to lie to myself and say the effects/ effort put into is the same as the great swords or staff.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

They can’t change their appearances because some people did like how they looked and crafted them. All they can do is add particle effects.

If someone crafted a legendary and was disappointed at how it looked, then too bad, he should have waited to see how it looked like before going for it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Izuna.5307

Izuna.5307

ran hotw with a necro using bifrost thought it was ironic seeing how necros are dark and the staff is rainbows lol