Howl precursor

Howl precursor

in Crafting

Posted by: Wez Mantooth.5327

Wez Mantooth.5327

So Im nearly ready to craft my legendary howler. Just need the icy runestones and the precursor howl.

I have the gold ready to go for an order……Wtf? Howl is now 40g more expensive than usual.

Anyone know why the price has spiked so quickly? Seems to be usual qty available.

Now im not sure if i should wait and hope my buy order fills or get in now just in case it goes up again?

Howl precursor

in Crafting

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

Just wait for the right moment…Precursor prices tend to go up like yours and then go down again after some time(not much..1-2 weeks)..Price might even go lower…have patience..also..order..never BO

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

Howl precursor

in Crafting

Posted by: kozeljko.8201

kozeljko.8201

Probably just the cause of a sudden “popularity” of this item. The supply is low and I know for sure I have been competing with 3, 4 people on Monday and a few days before for this item. Had to buy it for 120g, since the next one was 10-20g more, when someone bought a cheaper one. Wasn’t really patient, but if you wait out it could well drop to around 100g, like it was a few weeks ago. This may take a few weeks more, but similiar spikes and drops happened in the past.