I want to be a crafter not a dungeoneer

in Crafting

Posted by: Oenanthe.6549

Oenanthe.6549

I see a lot of threads going on about the amount of mats needed for crafting and other threads going on about useless materials that are just taking up bank space. I know I may be in a minority, but I enjoy crafting, particularly going out wandering around the world and gathering materials. What I don’t like is being forced to do dungeons, or join the champion zerg train just to get the mats for crafting.

So my suggestion is to make all the materials required in crafting and all the products tradeable, that way those that want to do dungeons can, those that want to zerg the champions can, and those of us that want to craft can buy the extra materials to make the weapons and armor that the dungeoneer and champion hunters need.

I know the big argument against this is that it will lead to more botting, but depending on who you listen to, botting is either already rampant, or is already being dealt with, so I doubt it would make things much worse.

in Crafting

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

I like this idea. As a “dungeoneer” I have excess Bloodstone Dust and it’d be nice to sell it vs hoarding it all… (I might just have to make an alt to hold it all)