Infused recipes for Dwayna/Grenth backpacks?

in Crafting

Posted by: IceBlink.4317

IceBlink.4317

Considering the cost of creating either of the two ascended backpacks, shouldn’t there be an infused recipe in the Mystic Forge so people can use them in higher level fractals without having to create a second ascended backpack, infusing that and THEN transmuting it?

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Considering the cost of creating either of the two ascended backpacks, shouldn’t there be an infused recipe in the Mystic Forge so people can use them in higher level fractals without having to create a second ascended backpack, infusing that and THEN transmuting it?

Anet/NCSoft want you to spend the cash for transmutation crystals, and they don’t mind the gold sink involved in crafting the Dwayna/Grenth back pieces either.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Crafting

Posted by: Fext.3614

Fext.3614

Anet/NCSoft want you to spend the cash

Well I don’t really think so. ANet may have their issues, but this is not the one.

The games where they force you to spend cash, and trust me I played a few, look and feel different. I never spent a real world cash for anything and I never needed to. The gold is everywhere and easy to get if you want to, and you can buy the crystals for the game gold.

in Crafting

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

craftable agony resist infusions… price sucks, but a +10 @binary price increase off +1…
1 2 3 4 5 +6 +7 +8 +9 +10
1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512
(ghetto formatting ftw, deal with it.)

I get the feeling the price involved (i know that currently, a buy out to get a +8 is abouts 19g, and you would need 4 of those to make a +10, or about 90-100g with reagents) is still cheaper than 500 ectos i believe, or said ectos and 250 of your favorite t6 mat

(edited by Inimicus.7162)