Is it worth to pursue?

Is it worth to pursue?

in Crafting

Posted by: Aurum.9534

Aurum.9534

So I have been hearing alot about the legendary weapons not being worth it. I have seen a video about the twilight, and sunrise greatswords, they have cool animations. But the meteorlogicus has like now animation at all. Is it worth it at all? Also do the legendary weapons have better upgrades or stats or something or is it just a look. Either way would be good in my opinion. And I also saw the word infused slot? What does that mean?

Is it worth to pursue?

in Crafting

Posted by: kiba.2768

kiba.2768

legendaries have the same stats as exotics…at least until ascended weapons are released.

they are only cosmetically different than other exotics, but most have special animations/particle effects that make them stand out. some legendaries are not finished yet, so if they are plain looking, there might be plans to improve them.

infused is for ascended gear and so far, as nothing to do with legendary wapons

Is it worth to pursue?

in Crafting

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

GW2DB is a good basic reference site, but it tends to be inaccurate in the details until they fine-tune the database. Look for screenshots from in-game if you want to verify stats.

Is it worth to pursue?

in Crafting

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

I have seen a video about the twilight, and sunrise greatswords, they have cool animations. But the meteorlogicus has like now animation at all.

Anet has said that they’re currently working on legendary weapon appearances, so we can expect animations and such from the less impressive legendary weapons in the future.

I keep hearing people say Legendaries have the same stats as Exotics.

Then how come GW2DB says otherwise?

GW2DB still has a lot of data that was accurate at some point during beta, but is no longer accurate. The stats on legendary weapons seem to be one of those cases.

The only statistical difference between legendary weapons and exotic weapons is that legendary weapons will become slightly more powerful to match ascended weapons when those are introduced.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

(edited by EnemyCrusher.7324)