Kamohoali'i Kotaki - The most glitchy?

in Crafting

Posted by: Archaeopteryx.7409

Archaeopteryx.7409

I’m aiming to go for the Legendary Spear, Kamohoali’i Kotaki (holy crap that took 5 minutes to spell ._."), starting from the First of October for my Necromancer… Until I looked it up in more detail and was horrified by its glitches:
-Reports of Aura bugs
-‘Spirit Sharks’ not functioning properly
-Small and quick-clearing blood trail complaints
-Glitches when switching weapons whilst underwater (?)

I’m starting to be convinced about it being made more for Warrior and Thief due to a more Functioning Experience I guess… I just really don’t know to be honest, anyone know if there’re going to be patches, or if anyone knows more specifically what’s happening with the Legendary Spear for Specific Classes in general??? I’d much appreciate it

in Crafting

Posted by: Clloydio.3524

Clloydio.3524

It’s pretty underwhelming on my mesmer. I get sharks appearing only when using the two skill; nothing else triggers them. The aura sometimes appears on land and sometimes appears only to other people. No problems with the trail though.

Necro’s have it better… the sharks trigger consistently (not just on your two skill) and you have a projectile attack.

This thread reminds me that I really need to post somewhere about the underwhelming effects of Kamohoali’i Kotaki on a mesmer: I’m sure there are bugs at work.

in Crafting

Archaeopteryx.7409

Mesmer’s worse!? Wow, bigger problem than I thought I guess-didn’t realise sharks appeared every time for a Necro, thank you very much for your response, you’ve actually stopped me from converting back to Mesmer in thinking it’d be better xD

in Crafting

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

when my guildie uses his on his war I get sharks all over my screen all the time -_-

Oceanic [LOD]

in Crafting

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

The sharks trigger whenever you crits

R.I.P Kumu <3

in Crafting

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

when my guildie uses his on his war I get sharks all over my screen all the time -_-

You like them and you know it!

Anyways though, I’m not sure what skills trigger the shark animation on Necro, but I know for all the other classes (minus warrior) not many skills trigger it.

In terms of the aura, it only glitches so people see it on land, but that’s not a bad thing. And I haven’t encountered about blood trail or weapon swap glitches.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

in Crafting

Archaeopteryx.7409

O’right, so how do you glitch the Aura to be on land? ;3