Large skull

Large skull

in Crafting

Posted by: Psilocin.1435

Psilocin.1435

I’ve been looking at some crafting materials recently and saw that Large Skulls were selling for relatively cheap and could be used in the MF. I tried to look it up on the wiki but there doesn’t seem to be any recipes listed there. Do any of you know if there are any currently known recipes that include Large Skulls? I mean, they are kind of like Giant Eyes seeing as they’re the only crafting material with no additional information listed on them when you hover over them. I’ve heard that there’s some community effort with creating a spreadsheet with information about all discovered MF recipes, do you know where I could find it?

There are two things humans will never observe; infinity and nothingness.

Large skull

in Crafting

Posted by: Saturn L O L.1406

Saturn L O L.1406

Sorry but Im not able to answer your question but I’m pretty sure that after this post the prices will rise :P

Large skull

in Crafting

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

I do know they make the godskull stuff.

They also may be used to make the godskull recipes.
http://www.gw2db.com/search?search=godskull

Large skull

in Crafting

Posted by: shawshank.4906

shawshank.4906

Godskull weapons surely aren’t the reason for the item to be in game (and of rare quality). I expect their price to skyrocket one day so I’ve been stockpiling them whenever I got some extra money (I’m actually doing that with all rare mats below 1s).

Large skull

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I do know they make the godskull stuff.

They also may be used to make the godskull recipes.
http://www.gw2db.com/search?search=godskull

The recipes are bought with karma in Fireheart Rise.

Large skull

in Crafting

Posted by: obiemvy.5632

obiemvy.5632

The only item that I have seen that uses these skulls in the mystic forge is a Skull shaped focus… I don’t think any other recipes have been discovered yet. I’ve always wondered what else could be made though, I just don’t have the variety of materials needed to check myself.