Leather Exotic armor looks... Meh...

in Crafting

Posted by: dimentox.6019

dimentox.6019

http://dulfy.net/2012/09/24/gw2-crafted-armor-gallery/

The draconic is nice the light one is nice…

Why on earth did they make the Medium armor look so bad!

Can we get a new skin pls…

• i know its never gonna happen lol*

in Crafting

Posted by: sarah xiii.3905

sarah xiii.3905

medium armor is just so lacking in general, compared to light/heavy…it is very disappointing.

in Crafting

Posted by: orci.5019

orci.5019

First thing I did when crafting my medium berserker’s armor? Krytan gemstore skin. All medium armor I’ve seen in game (other than some dungeon ones) are pretty terrible looking.

Server: Yak’s Bend.
Main: Hunter.

in Crafting

Posted by: WINDoSt.5973

WINDoSt.5973

The only crafted medium armor set I really like is the lvl 60 one. I had it on my Asura in Gunmetal with Brass, and it looked really cool!

in Crafting

Posted by: Safer Saviour.9685

Safer Saviour.9685

Well, it looks better than the light on female, which looks like a gothic lolita threw up on a curtain.

in Crafting

Posted by: anthreas.2839

anthreas.2839

I love the look of my guy, there are some nice sets out there through transmuting and such, it is true though that alot of lvl 80 exotics look like crap for medium , but the equivalent to heavy and light is much better looking. the tier 2 human cultural is pretty decent looking as well as a duelist set, and the tier 3 human as well(although ur looking at 119G for the full set, and its not even the best looking imo)

in Crafting

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Go to the order of whispers, every lightie wishes to have such a medium armor (if you have to look like a stripper, then at least a godkittenfabulous one).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

in Crafting

Posted by: Noviere.7309

Noviere.7309

Well, it looks better than the light on female, which looks like a gothic lolita threw up on a curtain.

Right? I can imagine the design meeting… “Is there any way we could possibly add more ruffles?” Obviously, the answer was a resounding “YES!!!!”

in Crafting

Posted by: bpphantom.8243

bpphantom.8243

I think my Engie will end up transmog’ing the Leather set and my ranger will do the same to Rascal.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Then leave the rest to Batman.”

in Crafting

Posted by: Spacerogue.9127

Spacerogue.9127

I’m all giddly being able to rant my hate for this set twice a day (its on Reddit as well )

I hate haaaaaateeeee HATE this set. And I’m rather upset that in order to look decent I have another mega ton of karma to grind, while I crafted to avoid this scenario /sign.
I’m also addicted to the discovery panel. oooo shiniesssss …

ok that feels better, move on CX

in Crafting

Posted by: Severim.7938

Severim.7938

My main is a female human thief. My biggest issue is that the weapons (daggers) clip through the exotic leather skin. You’d hope that for all that effort to craft an exotic armour piece, they’d get weapons to handle it well.

I really freaking hope the same problem doesn’t exist with dungeon/karma armour. Imagine spending all that time to get it, and the weapons clip through as well… (anyone know if that’s the case?)

Yak’s Bend – Bellenisa (Ele), Bellesina (Thief)

in Crafting

Posted by: Wahaha.7938

Wahaha.7938

You can preview them you know? Yes daggers will clip through most armors. Pistols clip through most armors as well. Pretty disappointing.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dire.2674

Dire.2674

One of the things that thoroughly bugs me about wearing leather is that we get screwed even with the karma-bought gear (I mean the blues and greens from the heart vendors). Past lvl 40 or so both light and heavy armor wearers at least get new skins – but not leather, oh no. We are stuck with the same (horrible) skins we’ve been wearing since level 9.

Why is that? Why you hate on leather, devs?

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas.1256

Lucas.1256

I have no issues with this armour, you probably just need to find the right dye. Besides; there’s plenty of other armour sets to transmute with

in Crafting

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

medium armorso baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!. no goodlookin shoulders! look nighmare light shoulders- soooooooo gosu. MED gloves? only cof. arrmor? only cof. plz anet, give us gosu shoulder, spiky ones or sth

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas.1256

Lucas.1256

I like my current dye composition, ofcourse it’s limited due to my dyes unlocked, but I like how it looks already. The OP’s link only shows it with a poor choice of dye

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: JungleNin.8379

JungleNin.8379

It’s Shredder! Run!