Legendaries Account Bound

in Crafting

Posted by: Jakzor.4160

Jakzor.4160

dunno if this has been posted already but…

given that ascended weapons are account bound(i dont know if they still are when equipped).
wouldnt it be reasonable to make legendaries account bound instead of soulbound when you equip it?

I have FSP on my guardian and i would really like to switch it over to my engi when i like.
i’m totally not going to craft a second one.

what u guys think?

in Crafting

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

colin stated that this would happen by the end of 2013 when he announced the bi-weekly schedule for LW, now he never stated wether he meant account bound on creation or true account bound on equip, however recently in a Live stream we were told that they are staying able to be sold and wont be account bound on creation by the woman (i dont know here name) who livestreamed the ascended crafting and legendary updates. so that only leaves the other optiona and we should be able to assume that yes, this will happen before the end of the year

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin

in Crafting

Posted by: Jakzor.4160

Jakzor.4160

colin stated that this would happen by the end of 2013 when he announced the bi-weekly schedule for LW, now he never stated wether he meant account bound on creation or true account bound on equip, however recently in a Live stream we were told that they are staying able to be sold and wont be account bound on creation by the woman (i dont know here name) who livestreamed the ascended crafting and legendary updates. so that only leaves the other optiona and we should be able to assume that yes, this will happen before the end of the year

thanks man, i couldnt find any infos about that

in Crafting

RedCobra.7693

np^^ its something ive been very closely following as all my chars are designed after twilight xD

in Crafting

Posted by: veasna.3675

veasna.3675

can i get an official response or a link to the source on this news about legendaries being made account-bound on use instead of soul-bound?

It would totally make my day!

in Crafting

RedCobra.7693

can i get an official response or a link to the source on this news about legendaries being made account-bound on use instead of soul-bound?

It would totally make my day!

There is no official response, but colin has said he is going to do it, just like how he said with guild halls they are going to do it properly instead of rushed, no official on guild halls or duels but they are still going to add it