Legendaries- What remains to be updated

in Crafting

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

The new effects on several of the legendaries, as well as fixes, are pretty awesome to behold and goes to show that they’re still working on making the efforts of the players feel more legendary in the end. However, as far as I know, The Minstrel still lacks unique and noticeable properties. I can personally confirm that Meteorlogicus, while still pretty, also has evaded the patch.

Final note, if no one was made aware of previous videos by Anet, someone in their midst is a brony, kinda funny with The Dreamer’s projectile’s having the Anet arch as a cutie mark. Found it rather humorous.

(edited by Acidicore.3264)

in Crafting

Posted by: Gwarrior.4952

Gwarrior.4952

I think the Dreamer would receive a lot of complaint for an annoying reason.

Which is absolutely right, the Minstrel is totally ignored this time, while I am still happy to see that there are improvements.

I hope the problem with other legendaries would be solved ASAP.

Grind, grind and more grind.

in Crafting

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

They need to fix the legendary shield light effect, as of right now it’s only the wielder can see it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

The legendary that needed an upgrade the most remains untouched. My minstrel is still a legendary only i can appreciate because of its bird desigb sigh.

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

in Crafting

Posted by: mons.1386

mons.1386

I agree they both need to have improved visual effects.
I personnaly own Meteorologicus and feel like having foot step effects is needed ,to please my eyes and make people know that it is a legendary and not just another lighted weapon.An aura around the body would be a great add too but i would be happy just with foot steps…Better than nothing.
I really hope that arenanet is working on it.
I keep hope.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ashnod.4816

Ashnod.4816

woot goin to be a great one

in Crafting

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Had Rodgort for a couple weeks, it already had footsteps but no aura, still didn’t get any update on this patch tho, so there’s not sure you’ll get auras anytime soon

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Juggernaut could be improved.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: The Blue Ace.2850

The Blue Ace.2850

People who own Sunrise and Twlight still have not had the simple logging screen medal fix yet.

Why? It would take 5 minutes to code that.

in Crafting

Posted by: Shadowfist.2708

Shadowfist.2708

People who own Sunrise and Twlight still have not had the simple logging screen medal fix yet.

Why? It would take 5 minutes to code that.

Confirmed… ridiculous. At least it counts towards an achievement.

in Crafting

Posted by: AjoraOaks.3659

AjoraOaks.3659

Pretty much, it could use a weapon trail or maybe they could work on the chromatic effect so it looks better in dungeons, I like the chromatic in some areas though.

in Crafting

Posted by: Oren.1736

Oren.1736

Please Make Juggernaut X2-X3 bigger.
GG

S U P E R Oron – [TCHU]
Charr Guardian – Gandara(EU)
“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOMS”

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Pretty much, it could use a weapon trail or maybe they could work on the chromatic effect so it looks better in dungeons, I like the chromatic in some areas though.

Maybe better footsteps? The current ones are so small compared to the greatswords.
And chromatic effect should always stay when the weapon is equipped. My armor looks like kitten compared to when chrome effect is added.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

So yeah, we can conclude that the focus, torch and scepter need love, the shield effects don’t translate to other player’s well and that the greatswords need to be included in the coding for legendaries. This is a personal belief, but as it stands, the juggernaut could use a slightly bulkier., and slightly bigger pools of quicksilver, but then again it changes armor and has a splash attack. Not saying any other legendary is more important, but there’s a few that don’t have anything special, at all and a few that need some coding tweaks.

And by bulkier, I mean how thick the entire weapon appears. I’ve seen it around a couple of times, and knew exactly what it was the second I saw it, but the head could be much bigger and fatter, keeping the overall tone, but making it looks like it’ll hurt someone when you smack them with it, rather than fan them. Though the footsteps make a wee bit more sense, because it’s the residue coming off your armor, so I think it be interesting if it made a large puddle at your feet, somewhat smaller puddles as you walk, standard as you run.

in Crafting

Posted by: AjoraOaks.3659

AjoraOaks.3659

Maybe better footsteps? The current ones are so small compared to the greatswords.
And chromatic effect should always stay when the weapon is equipped. My armor looks like kitten compared to when chrome effect is added.

Footsteps are one of the smallest despite being covered in our quicksilver, you’d think we’d make giant messy puddles everywhere we go….. there’s a bug I’ve been able to do where the juggernaut will make a “weapon trail” while I run. http://i.imgur.com/iyerJi9.jpg < that’s what I wanna see and not just cause it’s bugged

in Crafting

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

I can definitely confirm that Eternity has not changed in any meaningful way. The removal of Sunrise’s body aura during night was a very minor thing. I’m glad some of the other legendaries were improved. Maybe one day there will be incentive to combine Twilight and Sunrise.

At present:

-No footprints for Eternity. Twilight and Sunrise both have these.
-Eternity changes appearances twice per day. Sunrise and Twilight can be swapped at any time.

I consider the missing footprints to be a bug. The other issue relates to the fact that there is no real benefit to the forging of Eternity. At its current state it is a penalty, not a reward.

in Crafting

Posted by: Feanaro Telrunya.5037

Feanaro Telrunya.5037

I can definitely confirm that Eternity has not changed in any meaningful way. The removal of Sunrise’s body aura during night was a very minor thing. I’m glad some of the other legendaries were improved. Maybe one day there will be incentive to combine Twilight and Sunrise.

At present:

-No footprints for Eternity. Twilight and Sunrise both have these.
-Eternity changes appearances twice per day. Sunrise and Twilight can be swapped at any time.

I consider the missing footprints to be a bug. The other issue relates to the fact that there is no real benefit to the forging of Eternity. At its current state it is a penalty, not a reward.

They fixed the sunrise aura part but it does the opposite now and shows the twilight aura. I made a video of it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2AbgkGahIg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
It still needs some work. Hopefully it will get the attention it deserves.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I’d still like the Dreamer to have some unique particle effects and/or footsteps.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aeolus Skylla.5037

Aeolus Skylla.5037

Yeah I would really love it if they gave Dreamer the footsteps too. All 2hand should have them. Hopefully they do more with he legendaries with Feb. update though

in Crafting

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

Footsteps are one of the smallest despite being covered in our quicksilver, you’d think we’d make giant messy puddles everywhere we go….. there’s a bug I’ve been able to do where the juggernaut will make a “weapon trail” while I run. http://i.imgur.com/iyerJi9.jpg < that’s what I wanna see and not just cause it’s bugged

+1 to this idea, I know what you’re talking about, and it’s pretty neat.

I’m making the dreamer right now only thanks to the new ridiculous effects, so would be very disappointed if they get reverted or downscaled!

And everyone else pretty much pointed the same necessary updates, mostly the underwhelming 1h weapons, bolt and Quip aside. Their effects aren’t visible enough, and can hardly be told for legendaries to normal weapons.

1+1 = potato