Legendary Armor

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Wargrimm.5973

Wargrimm.5973

Is there something like legendary armor in Guild Wars 2 or will it be maybe implemented in the near future ?

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Theta Zero.9023

Theta Zero.9023

I haven’t heard any tell of this, but I would certainly expect it in a future patch (or more likely, full expansion).

Maybe it already exists and no one has stumbled across the recipes yet…;)

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Wargrimm.5973

What do you think about those armors on gw2database.com like Mist Walker or Mist Warrior are those pvp armors or pve ?

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

that sounds hard to obtain if it existed lol

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Wargrimm.5973

well that is the point of legendary, to be something hard to achieve but you would be proud of yourself

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

i know just pointing out the obvious lol

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: thejoshknight.4697

thejoshknight.4697

As far as I know, mist walker and mist warrior are pvp only armor, I’m personally wearing some of the mist walker for my thief, and I’d have to assume mist warrior would be the heavy armor equal.

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Strzalka.9451

Strzalka.9451

I wondered about this as well. I really don’t think they exist in game yet, but it seems kinda silly that they have legendary weapons but no legendary armor.

Diabel Zwierze/Ranger
80’s – Necro/War/Ele/Guard

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Wargrimm.5973

I can’t remember any MMO I played that had legendary armor, or some had but I didn’t play them, I think it would be pretty cool, not for the status they would have, but for the unique skin and although legendary weapons are here like an personal achivement and people would admire your hard work to get it, imagine legendary armor, six great looking pieces of armor on you….ehh…. just my imagination))