Legendary Armor

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Porthos Du Valon.1960

Porthos Du Valon.1960

We all know that we have legendary weapons to acquire out there, but what about legendary armor? I know of none out right now but that would be a great thing to include in the game. I, personally, would rather go after legendary armor than weapons, and it could take the same amount of effort that a weapon takes.

Thoughts?

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Artorous.8573

Artorous.8573

I’ve been curious as to if there are unique skins that can only be obtained via the forge. Not sure if they can be crafted, like the weapons, but would be cool if they could.

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: arcqe.6734

arcqe.6734

would certainly be an easy way for anet to add some currently pvp only skins like tribal light armor

usually somewhere

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Dervy.7901

Dervy.7901

I’ve been curious as to if there are unique skins that can only be obtained via the forge. Not sure if they can be crafted, like the weapons, but would be cool if they could.

By saying “only by via forge”, yes to a certain degree; They can also be obtained as an extremely rare drop.

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: papryk.6273

papryk.6273

there is a legendary armor… mist walker/invader armor

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Artorous.8573

Artorous.8573

@Dervy, there are several items that can only be obtained by using the forge, several that can be both forge and drop, and several that are drop only.

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Hasek.6807

Hasek.6807

The armor “of the Mists” (which is infact classified as legendary armor) is said to be rewarded for sPvP/tPvP rank 100.

Good luck with that!

Omx – Warrior – [JuG] Desolation

Legendary Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: papryk.6273

papryk.6273

there is a pve version of that armor…