Legendary Scepter: Meteorlogicus crafted.

in Crafting

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

My brother and I worked on this for roughly a month. I’d say I rather disappointed in the special effect of this scepter, because it got NONE. It glows a little but not that much better than AC weapons. =\

Hopefully Anet add some effect to it -.-;;

Anyway for your enjoyment.

http://teamascension.guildwork.com/files/50783c15c16e4d1799154a9d

http://teamascension.guildwork.com/files/50783c17c16e4d17b184416c

http://i.imgur.com/C3nN1.jpg

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWVT9sQLQrM&hd=1

(edited by Riaky.8965)

in Crafting

Posted by: Garenthal.1480

Garenthal.1480

Congratulations!

in Crafting

Posted by: SeTHBeaRz.3456

SeTHBeaRz.3456

Gratz~
Mind showing a vid of the effects?

in Crafting

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

Maybe later when I wake up and download fraps. Don’t have it on my new pc and I pull out all nighter to get Temple of Balthazar to open -.-;;

in Crafting

Posted by: Archer.6485

Archer.6485

Gz!

Shame if there really aren’t any other effects. From the way it looks you’d think there would be a lot of motion on that thing.

in Crafting

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

wait, there’s no footprint effect??

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Looks disappointing considering the amount of effort required to get it. But grats anyway.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Grats. Sucks that it’s not really up to par with the others, but hey on the bright side still has to be better then Frenzy, Maw of the Deep, or Kamohoali. What’s the point of those unless you plan to spent all your time swimming….

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Crafting

Posted by: orci.5019

orci.5019

Another legendary without particle effects that pale in comparison to the greatswords and staff. Makes you wonder if Anet just gave up after doing a few of the legendary weapons.

Server: Yak’s Bend.
Main: Hunter.

in Crafting

Posted by: Moonpuncher.7250

Moonpuncher.7250

That’s really sad. Do you think the devs figured we wouldn’t have legendaries for a few months and some of these are ust placeholder models? They should have at least said “Don’t bother crafting any legendaries except the greatswords because we didnt really finish anything else”

in Crafting

Posted by: Strill.2591

Strill.2591

Man… Sunrise and Twilight have a list of graphical effects seven items long yet meteorologicus gets nothing. Total rip-off.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

How can anyone be happy with this after seeing the greatswords/hammer? Was hoping for so much more. Obviously its name doesn’t mean anything……….
Linsey, if you are reading this, please yell at your art team. Other more cheaper weapons have better particle effects than this.

Thank you riaky, you’ve convinced me to make an alt!

in Crafting

Posted by: Kathias.8532

Kathias.8532

Congrats on your legendary! But you did exactly what I was afraid of – that somebody would create the scepter before I did and I wouldn’t like it :-( I’m almost 80% done with my Meteorologicus (luckily I still didn’t craft the gifts) and I can’t decide whether to finish it or go for some other weapon. The thing is, I don’t like the way Bifrost looks on necro adn I don’t really want to make the dagger. I love Kraitkin but I guess all the effect would only be visible underwater.

Is there perhaps a chance that the dev team could add some effect to the less epic legendaries?

in Crafting

Posted by: Veenix.5248

Veenix.5248

hm be interesting to see, idk but since hes a guardian with only really 1 attack with scepter shooting pew pew slow blue glow balls. maybe its hard to tell the level of the effects of the weapon.

congrats on it none the less i like how they glow though.

in Crafting

Harbinger.8637

If you guys want a nice looking scepter. Get the Immobulus. Alot easier and looks amazing. Check it out. I’ll be going for it.

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/70767-world-first-meteorlogicus-legendary-scepter/

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Crafting

Posted by: Hexicz.8450

Hexicz.8450

I was thinking of getting Meteorlogicus for my Mesmer (even though scepters are atrocious for them) because I loved the look of it.

Seeing it has no effects is disappointing….

in Crafting

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

Location, location, location.

in Crafting

Harbinger.8637

It really is beautiful, but no effects makes it meh imo.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in Crafting

Posted by: Rainshine.5493

Rainshine.5493

It actually looks way, way better than I thought it would. Subtler in this case is more. Still a bit huge for my tastes, but the look of it is very nice.

Congrats!

Ruse Torrent (elementalist) on JQ
trixnotes tumblr: quick hits of lore | personal tumblr (some other GW2 stuff)

in Crafting

Posted by: Kathias.8532

Kathias.8532

The design itself is amazing, but I really wish it had some more visible special effect, so that everyone around me knows that I’m wielding a legendary :-/ They could at least add footprint effect to all legendaries, not just to 2h and axe. I really hope that these less epic legendaries will get a bit of love in the future, pleasepleaseplease

in Crafting

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Can the devs make the planets move instead like circle around each other? This looks very disappointing.

in Crafting

Posted by: Incendom.6825

Incendom.6825

Grats. I am sure they will update some of the weapon effects… till then u have the bragging rights.

FG
Desolation