Legendary and Transmute

Legendary and Transmute

in Crafting

Posted by: HellKrasher.1074

HellKrasher.1074

Sup A Team, i have some questions about legendary weapons. I just crafted my Incinerator, and i was wondering a few things.

1>I know when you transmute your legendary to another weapon, it loses the L. status. The Team said that this was a bug, but never said if ppl who did this, would lose the legendary for ever, or with the fix, your weapon will get it status back.

2>My legendary, its actually souldbond. But, as you can transmute it, can i transmute to a lvl 1 white weapon for example? i mean, i crafted it with my Elementalist, and if some day i create a thief, would i be able to transmute it to something account bound (like i did with some other items) and then give it to my thief? (ofc getting the same appearance and with the fix someday, get the legendary status again).

Also i wanted to report that the initial effect when you enter in combat mode (the one that surround your body with flames) doesn’t work when you equip it in your secondary hand. Also, its seems that the blade effects are lighter in the secondary hand too :S.
So i, guessing its a bug, if not, this is really intentional?. Its not really nice for Elementalist s/d.

Thanks guys, love ya ^^.

Hellkrasher -> Argentina.

Gw2 Fan. Leader of the guild ValquiriA [VaL]

Legendary and Transmute

in Crafting

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

its not a bug. it’s called logic. you cant transmute a freaking legendary with a weapon which is actually 1 tier below it (soon 2tiers) and thinking it stays a legendary…

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

Legendary and Transmute

in Crafting

HellKrasher.1074

its not a bug. it’s called logic. you cant transmute a freaking legendary with a weapon which is actually 1 tier below it (soon 2tiers) and thinking it stays a legendary…

Chill men ^^. Im not saying thats a bug, the one when u tranmute it to an exotic is… even Anet said it ^^.

This legendary has some bugs, the secondary hand effect, and a few others.

Legendary and Transmute

in Crafting

Posted by: THuGaNoMiX.5036

THuGaNoMiX.5036

The stats that I transmuted on to my Legendary Sunrise are much better for my build than the stats that come with the normal Legendary. So yeah, It’s still a Legendary and now had better stats, but it shows up as an Exotic now.

Obviously this is a bug and will be fixed.

Legendary and Transmute

in Crafting

HellKrasher.1074

The stats that I transmuted on to my Legendary Sunrise are much better for my build than the stats that come with the normal Legendary. So yeah, It’s still a Legendary and now had better stats, but it shows up as an Exotic now.

Obviously this is a bug and will be fixed.

Totally ^^.

Legendary and Transmute

in Crafting

Posted by: Grayson.2375

Grayson.2375

I would not transmute it for sure. You lose yr L status. A says when Ascend Weapon comes out, L will be auto buff to As stat. So, is u transmute yr L to Exo, says bb to yr As Stat. ^ ^. Just my 2 cents. I also think that they will never restore the transmute L back to L status becoz they have ady said, they do not have a system to replace/restore item in game.

Legendary and Transmute

in Crafting

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

iirc, they did mention currently transmutated legendaries shoudl retain legendary status. though this was before they stated that current legendaries will be brought back up to ascended status (stats-wise).

at the same time, down the road, if they do reinstate or maintain legendary status for transmutated legendaries, i don’t think you’d be able to do the transmutate to white item trick, while still retaining legendary stats to transfer to another character, even though same account. that’s just my take though. ; ))

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall