Legendary footrepintstacking

in Crafting

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Hey
I know that rodgort and Frostfang footrpints don’t stack. Would the same happen if u combine bolt and rodgort? And which would be shown?

in Crafting

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

its the same for all dual equipped legendaries, only the main hand shows. would be sweet to have electric fire though

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in Crafting

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

MH Legendaries prioritize over OH.

Source: myself.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Crafting

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

Hey
I know that rodgort and Frostfang footrpints don’t stack. Would the same happen if u combine bolt and rodgort? And which would be shown?

This is a bug, would take some digging to find source but I remember it being stated.

in Crafting

Posted by: HuntsForge.3260

HuntsForge.3260

Would be nice if when 2 legendarys are equipped, right foot gets main hand footprint left foot gets that of the offhand. When only 1 is equipped both feet get that footprint.

in Crafting

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Any answer from a dev? I still am not sure what happens if I make a bolt for my rodgort. I can’t find information about thi snowhere.

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Any answer from a dev? I still am not sure what happens if I make a bolt for my rodgort. I can’t find information about thi snowhere.

Its always the mainhand footprints that wil show, and the offhand footprints will not show. So your bolt will have footprints, but not rodgort

in Crafting

Posted by: Caliga Meshima.4768

Caliga Meshima.4768

Frostfang and Howler effects stack untop of each other. I think its because legendaries that are MEANT for the off-hand behave from a different protocol in terms of FX stacking.

in Crafting

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

Frostfang and Howler effects stack untop of each other. I think its because legendaries that are MEANT for the off-hand behave from a different protocol in terms of FX stacking.

The footprints of Frostfang and Howler do not stack (I have both of them so I should know)…

The effects you are refering to are the aura effects (the ice arm and fog aura), which stack with any legendary combination. But footprint effects do not stack EVER.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

in Crafting

Posted by: Frozencore.5017

Frozencore.5017

;Hi Ethan, you don’t need an answer from a dev, people already replied to you how it will work, if you have 2 1-hand legendaries like “Bolt” and “Rodgort” on the one in the main hand will show it’s footprints, soo in this case you would see bolt effects.

Other Effects, like arm burning and bolts around your body that will stack.

People that tried it already have answered you, and that information is also on the gw2wiki, no need for a dev answer here imo.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

The footprints of Frostfang and Howler do not stack (I have both of them so I should know)…

The effects you are refering to are the aura effects (the ice arm and fog aura), which stack with any legendary combination. But footprint effects do not stack EVER.

They are supposed to and this is a known bug, so really, yes they are supposed to stack but do not.

in Crafting

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

They are supposed to and this is a known bug, so really, yes they are supposed to stack but do not.

I’m aware this is a bug, I was just correcting the misinformation given by Caliga.

To be honest though, it wouldn’t surprise me if Anet was well aware of the footprint stacking issue before launch. They most likely didn’t have a proper solution to the stacking of footprints and didn’t think anyone would have two legendary weapons by now, so they brushed the issue under the rug to be fixed at a later date, but that’s just my theory.

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest