Legendary info should be in game not web site

in Crafting

Posted by: Skipper De Longmont.8734

Skipper De Longmont.8734

Legendary info should be in game not web site.

Anytime I have to leave the game to get info on how to make something in the game is silly. Keep me in the game. Add Info in the game on Legendaries. Also, put somewhere in there a shop where you can see what the look like. Let me see them so I know what I want.

in Crafting

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

You can preview what weapons and armor and dyes would look like on your character by previewing them on the trading post. Just control-click the link and the option to preview the item will appear.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Crafting

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

What you need to craft Legendaries are not ingame as a major part of them September time was discovering what they required.

Obviously that’s no longer the case, but it’s a waste of development time making it when it’s so simple to type “/wiki Legendary”

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Crafting

Posted by: Nintendan.3071

Nintendan.3071

Why not just write everything down (for the legendary you want). I have everything written on paper right next to me, with how many mats I still need and how much gold it would cost if I just splurged. Really it takes just a few moments, and with the pricing right next to the item, you know how much more work/farm is needed.