Legendary's to expensive

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Pwnzor.5682

Pwnzor.5682

Why should that be so expensive? i know its a legendary, but why are all the precursors so high in price? all of them went up with 200-300g on 1 week time :o

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: guitarking.6409

guitarking.6409

Because demand is up.

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Taralyn.6859

Taralyn.6859

True. Demand is high. I am saving hard because I want at least just one legendary. Wow some people have 3 and 4…how do they do that? It is so hard to earn gold

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

True. Demand is high. I am saving hard because I want at least just one legendary. Wow some people have 3 and 4…how do they do that? It is so hard to earn gold

For the longest time gold acquisition was at a good rate. Then they started with the Orr nerfs and it was very, very hard to earn gold outside of COF for a few months.

Then came the QJ updates with gauntlet, pavillion and champ farming. Now gold acquisition is better than ever. Not to mention the prices of T6 mats have gone up, making it a great source of coin for sellers.

You need to look at the best places to make gold. Right now, champ boxes are still good, but gathering is profitable too.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

It’s not ANets fault that there is a spike in prices unless they made it rarer. It’s players’ faults.

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Zanryu.3417

Zanryu.3417

It’s just as much Anet’s fault as it is the player’s. Prices are driven up by the laws of supply and demand AND the greed of the playerbase. However, on Anet’s side.. well. They give us these ways of money making that players take advantage of, and they are able to do it for so long and it’s so efficient that once it’s removed it leaves them at the top of the food chain and anyone that was unable or didn’t know about it can’t compete.

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Because demand is up.

Because a few rich people with waaaay to much gold for their own good buy up all the Precursors and throw em back up with a very steep mark up.

Week ago this happend massively, all precursors were getting bought out and relisted at absurd prices. We’re talking 800-1000gold.

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

@Zanryu Well, unless I’m mistaken ANet hasn’t made it harder to get legendaries so the recent spike is just the player base’s fault.

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

I know a guy with 8 (iirc) legendaries. No gold buying or anything like that either, he’s just a mad man.

But ye…prices slowly going down on other mats required for legendaries tho…

Legendary's to expensive

in Crafting

Posted by: Orion the Cursed.1206

Orion the Cursed.1206

Why should that be so expensive? i know its a legendary, but why are all the precursors so high in price? all of them went up with 200-300g on 1 week time :o

Because its a gold sink. If you cant afford a luxury item, don’t buy it.