Legendary weapon? why?

Legendary weapon? why?

in Crafting

Posted by: Aaron Cameron.4023

Aaron Cameron.4023

The only point from my point of view of ever getting a legendary is that a read in a dev post they would always be adjusted to be top tier stats, and since I don’t wana have to go out and replace my gear to get top tier stats everytime a new level gets added to the game like say ascended I may eventualy gear out completely in legendary items. However since I find most of them less than impressive in the skin department once I’m sure I can safely do so I’ll probably reskin them.

Legendary weapon? why?

in Crafting

Posted by: Serkz.3140

Serkz.3140

Equipping a legendary is similar to why women spend $12,000 on a Hermes handbag. I’m vain, ok. And this game promotes vanity. All my characters are fit, attractive and well geared. They spend most of the time in Lion’s Arch showing off their bodies and gear. Plus they get bi-weekly trips to the spa for massages and pedi/manicures

80 ele | wolf rank | Bgate

Legendary weapon? why?

in Crafting

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

I don’t see the point of the OP question though. I never like coffee, but I never ask “why coffee”. People got time and resource, and if they want to pursue a legendary, so be it.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

Legendary weapon? why?

in Crafting

Posted by: Tryxtr.6295

Tryxtr.6295

1. Long term goal that is very hard if you grind for it
2. Stats will always be best in game. If other weapons come out with higher stats, Legendaries will have their stats increased
3. Unique look and footprint effects that lots of people like
4. Change stats whenever you want when you’re out-of-combat

But, more importantly, why would you bring up a 7-month-old thread?

Legendary weapon? why?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sacrai.6280

Sacrai.6280

Congrats on the team effort to raise this post from the dead, do you guys belong to an all necro guild?

[LAGS] Sacraï – Roche de l’Augure[FR]