Legendary weapons, Mystic Clover and 2 million karma

in Crafting

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

Just curious but how do you know its correct? Has anyone gotten the legendary live yet? If your going from beta things change from beta and this might have been one of them.

No one on live have made a legendary, we know from the beta that you need Mystic Clover and people have already made Mystic Clover. The randomness of the recipe means that you have to spend 1,5 million karma to get 250 Mystic Clovers.

Ok well please avoid saying you know 100% that its this as till its actually crafted nothing is 100%.

Yes it is the description on the item still says that you need it to craft legendary weapons (which means all of them). We know the recipe 100% for Mystic Clover because people have made that item on live the problem is that the recipe doesnt have a 100% outcome for mystic clovers.

Multiple items say there used to craft legendary. But not all of them are used on each legendary is all im saying. Im not saying you dont know the mystic clover recipy. Im saying till the legendary is actually crafted we dont know its recipy 100%. Till that point your just hoping its the same as the beta one which may not be.

in Crafting

Posted by: Allso.5093

Allso.5093

Annnnnd thats where you are wrong, the Gifts from Miyani are not used for all legendaries but all other items are when they say “used to craft legendary items”. This includes Gift of Exploration, Gift of Battle, Icy Runestone, Mystic Clover, Bloodstone Shard and Obsidian Shard.

in Crafting

SiNoS.2147

Annnnnd thats where you are wrong, the Gifts from Miyani are not used for all legendaries but all other items are when they say “used to craft legendary items”. This includes Gift of Exploration, Gift of Battle, Icy Runestone, Mystic Clover, Bloodstone Shard and Obsidian Shard.

One major problem with that idea. You cant add all those items to one recipy. For example the weapon Twilight will use Gift of Metal, Dusk of Rage, Gift of Darkness and one other item. It will not use Gift of Exploration, Gift of Battle, Icy Runestone, Mystic Clover, Bloodstone Shard, Obsidian Shard, Gift of Metal, Dusk of Rage, and Gift of Darkness. Theres not enough space in the mystic forge for it.

in Crafting

Allso.5093

Mate I suggest you go read that thread on gw2guru because im not going to explain it to you when all the information is right there.

You need Mystic Clovers and that is 100% sure, you can take my word for it or you can read the information in the link I provided on the first page.

Another fact is that the only recipe we know so far gives a random material which means it will take aprox 1,5 million karma to make the Mystic Clovers that you need.

in Crafting

Posted by: Pizion.6780

Pizion.6780

There is no limit to how many “required for legendary” items can be needed for a recipe if there are intermediate items formed.

IE. Gift + Runestone + Shard + Clover = Intermediate Item 1
Dusk + Intermediate 1 + Intermediate 2 + Intermediate 3 = Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: PPson.7042

PPson.7042

They wouldn’t be legendary if everyone could get them easily. It sounds like half the people here wish the legendary stuff was just sold for 20g on a vendor somewhere

Seiz – 80 Human Thief
Representing Terribad (TBad)

in Crafting

Allso.5093

There is no limit to how many “required for legendary” items can be needed for a recipe if there are intermediate items formed.

IE. Gift + Runestone + Shard + Clover = Intermediate Item 1
Dusk + Intermediate 1 + Intermediate 2 + Intermediate 3 = Legendary

This guy gets it. The 2nd example is exactly how you make Twilight.

I find it funny how people trust the Wiki and yet believes that Twilight is hard to get, if you only needed what was listed on the wiki it would not take more than a week of playing 6 hours a day to get it.

(edited by Allso.5093)

in Crafting

SiNoS.2147

Mate I suggest you go read that thread on gw2guru because im not going to explain it to you when all the information is right there.

You need Mystic Clovers and that is 100% sure, you can take my word for it or you can read the information in the link I provided on the first page.

Another fact is that the only recipe we know so far gives a random material which means it will take aprox 1,5 million karma to make the Mystic Clovers that you need.

I’ve read threw it and theres nothing there that says any of them got the recipy from beta. Now something i did see which would make sense to me is something might be bugged with the forge and/or the legendary recipy’s are disabled. But taking a speculation/theory thread and claiming it fact is far from fact. Ill leave you to your thought on it though. As all i even posted for was to ask that you do not say something is fact when infact its only theory. Like i said till these weapons are made nothing is fact.

in Crafting

Allso.5093

Gift of Exploration, Gift of Battle, Bloodstone Shard and 250 Obsidian shards were used for intermediate item 1 on the closed beta. We know for a fact these items also combine on live so dont give me that bullcrap.

in Crafting

SiNoS.2147

Gift of Exploration, Gift of Battle, Bloodstone Shard and 250 Obsidian shards were used for intermediate item 1 on the closed beta. We know for a fact these items also combine on live so dont give me that bullcrap.

You can stop with the attitude. I’ve not been hostel to you at all. Ill ask wheres a post or link to someone saying it was used in the beta. Also as I already said. What was used in a beta may not be used now. Things do change.

in Crafting

Allso.5093

Heres a screenshot I took myself on live http://imgur.com/1K965 people who played closed beta have confirmed that this is one of those items needed. I wont give you their names but lets just say some of the people actually show up in the video where you can see the two legendary GS.

in Crafting

SiNoS.2147

Heres a screenshot I took myself on live http://imgur.com/1K965 people who played closed beta have confirmed that this is one of those items needed. I wont give you their names but lets just say some of the people actually show up in the video where you can see the two legendary GS.

Wasent asking for names. I know if i was them that i wouldent want to be bothered. But i leave you all now and shall be watching out for the first to get any of the legendary’s. If you happen to see someone get it message me if you would so i can pay my respect to them for the achievement.

in Crafting

Posted by: Strill.2591

Strill.2591

All I see if we think we have the correct recipe and we think the calculation for the randomness of the mystic clover is correct
How about you find out if the recipe is correct first and how about you find out how many clovers you get with a certain number of combines
Then compare it to the other legedary recipes and what they have to do to get theirs
After all that is done then perhaps there may be a legitamate complaint behind the whole thing
But really in a game where just about everything you do gains karma and the fact that you are talking about what is called a legendary weapon, seeing that it would take a few months to get, I don’t really see an issue
And I don’t see it as a grind either. I don’t do events for Karma and I don’t do wvw for Karma I do those because I enjoy doing them so that is not a grind.
I’m sorry you don’t have your epic 2 weeks after the games was released though

Mystic Clovers are not specific to any legendary. They’re applicable to all legendaries.

in Crafting

Posted by: Strill.2591

Strill.2591

One major problem with that idea. You cant add all those items to one recipy. For example the weapon Twilight will use Gift of Metal, Dusk of Rage, Gift of Darkness and one other item. It will not use Gift of Exploration, Gift of Battle, Icy Runestone, Mystic Clover, Bloodstone Shard, Obsidian Shard, Gift of Metal, Dusk of Rage, and Gift of Darkness. Theres not enough space in the mystic forge for it.

That’s false. Bloodstone Shard combines with Gift of Exploration, Gift of Battle, and 250x Obsidian Shards. Gift of Metal Combines with Gift of Darkness. There’s plenty of room for all of them.

in Crafting

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I did not play GW1 so I have no idea how long Obsidian Armor took you to get. However in the case of these Legendary weapons and the 2 million karma grind it will take you minimum 50-60 days to get a legendary weapon if you play 12+ hours a day (obviously would require you to have no job, studies etc). Those numbers only apply if you do nothing but grind for the legendary when you are logged in. I cant honestly believe that the Obsidian Armor was anywhere near as hard to get.

I have Obsidian Armor. And it is/was that hard to get. I remember spending month farming FoW and UW. The worst thing about that was if you wiped you had to start all over again. Those places where/are unforgiving. If I remember right when GW1 came out. When you could get Obsidian Armor it cost more money than your toon could carry. Hell I remember when you could buy a guild hall from the sale of one black dye. Things change. Inime maybe someone can answer your question. Until then just remember, if it’s worth getting it’s worth the wait.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in Crafting

Posted by: LinseyMurdock

LinseyMurdock

Game Designer

Assumptions are simply that. I recommend doing some more research so you can base your time estimates on facts. That said, Legendaries are meant to be a long term investment and we made them super cool so as to be worth that long term investment. Anyone I see with a Legendary will certainly have my respect and yes, I do plan on one day crafting one myself.

Lead Designer – Living World

in Crafting

Posted by: Cancer.9065

Cancer.9065

I wish Karma could be pooled like gold for the entire account. They way it is now either you play only 1 toon to get all the karma needed or you forget about legendaries and play various toons.

I’m on the second boat since I bought the extra toon slots to have 1 toon of each.. too bad I will be miss out on legendaries for spending extra money on the game.

I would be awesome if you could designated a “main toon” that could get the karma of the other toons. kinda like Eir is to Destiny’s Edge, sure they all get the glory but Eir is their leader so she is even more recognized than the rest.

Cancer is also a Zodiac sign.

in Crafting

Posted by: Garrix.7036

Garrix.7036

Not adding anything to the speculation, however the legendaries do in fact do 1% more damage than their exotic counterparts (the GS does 1117 topend instead of 1100). Very slight physical advantage.

in Crafting

Posted by: Furby.4761

Furby.4761

Just curious but how do you know its correct? Has anyone gotten the legendary live yet? If your going from beta things change from beta and this might have been one of them.

No one on live have made a legendary, we know from the beta that you need Mystic Clover and people have already made Mystic Clover. The randomness of the recipe means that you have to spend 1,5 million karma to get 250 Mystic Clovers.

Ok well please avoid saying you know 100% that its this as till its actually crafted nothing is 100%.

While I do agree with you, the way the Forge works is when you put a correct recipe into the 4 slots if you don’t have enough of an item it will tell you how much you actually need, so you place 1 mystic clover in there along with the other items and the forge will say 1/250 mystic clovers.

Secondly the mystic clover says it’s used in the crafting of legendary weapons in its tooltip.

And lastly I’m back to agreeing with you because there may in-fact be less or non-random recipe for the clovers that we haven’t discovered yet.

However if that isn’t the case then you really will need aprox 2mill karma, which is absolutely fine with me, bring on the grind.

in Crafting

Posted by: Maverick.6485

Maverick.6485

Blows everything else out of water? Son let me tell you of this game called Lineage 2… We would spend weeks and months leveling characters and using a whole clan to kill a raid to get ONE item for ONE character. This raid is a world raid you have to fight other clans over which only spawns once every 2 weeks and takes 2 hours to kill IF you win the PVP. Everyone also have to have an item they have to do quest for in order to enter the world boss. Well there are plenty of those items in the game and they arekittenneeded unlike the stuff in GW2 which is just there for the looks afaik.

Too bad lineage 2 was awful.

Personally I’m glad it takes it this long. It’s much better than everyone running around with the same “legendary” weapon. Kinda takes the legendary out of it.

btw i’m gonna get ’em all by tonight >_>;

in Crafting

Posted by: Cloud.2059

Cloud.2059

Assuming that the recipe is as the OP says it is and there’s no easier way to get these clovers, Im all for a change to them.

GW2 is supposedly to be all about breaking out of the traditional MMO mold. Boring long winded repetitive mindless grinds to get a little shiny item that does little to nothing for you isnt the impression I had of GW2 when I heard of it or watched videos about it.

A month and a half for a hardcore gamer, or 6-12 months for a casual gamer for a single shiny item is a bit ridiculous.

Making items insane to get makes the game far less appealing for a casual game player. I’m not saying it should be spoon-fed easy, but that it should be reasonably obtainable. Lets remember we are talking about a single item here. There are several types of weapons and some/many people like/enjoy playing multiple toons (all the way into the meta game). Legendary weapons as they seem to stand arent an option for most people ~ regardless of how long they play or how `loyal` they are, and that detracts from the game only to fuel the ego’s of the overly hardcore elitist players.

in Crafting

Allso.5093

Assumptions are simply that. I recommend doing some more research so you can base your time estimates on facts. That said, Legendaries are meant to be a long term investment and we made them super cool so as to be worth that long term investment. Anyone I see with a Legendary will certainly have my respect and yes, I do plan on one day crafting one myself.

There is another way of getting Mystic Clovers than the known recipe that has a random out put (10 Obsidian Shards + 10 Ectoplasm + 10 Crystal + 10 Coins = 20-50 of a random t6 material) Confirm/Deny?

in Crafting

Posted by: Hexicz.8450

Hexicz.8450

Assuming that the recipe is as the OP says it is and there’s no easier way to get these clovers, Im all for a change to them.

GW2 is supposedly to be all about breaking out of the traditional MMO mold. Boring long winded repetitive mindless grinds to get a little shiny item that does little to nothing for you isnt the impression I had of GW2 when I heard of it or watched videos about it.

A month and a half for a hardcore gamer, or 6-12 months for a casual gamer for a single shiny item is a bit ridiculous.

Making items insane to get makes the game far less appealing for a casual game player. I’m not saying it should be spoon-fed easy, but that it should be reasonably obtainable. Lets remember we are talking about a single item here. There are several types of weapons and some/many people like/enjoy playing multiple toons (all the way into the meta game). Legendary weapons as they seem to stand arent an option for most people ~ regardless of how long they play or how `loyal` they are, and that detracts from the game only to fuel the ego’s of the overly hardcore elitist players.

I don’t understand why making a handful of weapons out of hundreds (potentially thousands) extremely difficult to get is an issue. Especially since they give no added stat bonus.

6 Months too long for you? Don’t want to spend the time getting them? Then don’t.

At least your character won’t be any worse for choosing not to.

in Crafting

Posted by: Martini.3916

Martini.3916

Too many people are missing the point of legendary’s…
They should not be obtainable by anyone but the absolutely most dedicated players. If you cannot or do not want to dedicate the insane amount of time and effort required to get them, then don’t. 99% of this game accessible to you all, why do you think you should have this too? The players with no responsibilities outside the game (read: “no life”) should have an avenue to excel beyond all other players, and seeing as these legendary’s are only skins and not an attribute advantage, I fully support their incredible difficulty in obtaining.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lonewolf.5869

Lonewolf.5869

I don’t understand the replies in this thread… The OP asked a simple question if anyone knew of a recipe for mystic clovers because the only known option right now is random…

Then a bunch of people come in and start screaming about how legendary weapons should be hard to get and the OP is an idiot because he wants to have everything handed to him…

Did I miss something?

bunch of fanboys…. those are the kids that will ruin this game and bring it to its knees

in Crafting

Posted by: Eini.7095

Eini.7095

Guys. Once again, OP is one of the few people, who actually share their findings as to the legendaries. If he will manage to find out the exact recipe everybody win. So, gl on that:) It’s rather exciting to follow that thread on gw2guru. Mysteries:D

Speaking about the opinion that “6 month is just fine for them to be rare”, i got a feeling, if it was 2 years instead of 6 month, you people would say the same:)

Something always have to stay rare. But months of non-stop farm for hardcore people means NOBODY of general player base can’t hope to get it for themselves in ANY reasonable timeframe (like couple of years). Then what is the point of having an achievement for getting one on everybody’s char select screen? To tease with a thing you never gonna get?:)

in Crafting

Posted by: Penence.1546

Penence.1546

Hah. seeing Aion and stuff listed as an old grindy game is just hilarious. Try grinding for years in a specific pit on Helbreath for an item that only 3 people in 5 years got. Rares on there were rare until they started tweaking the rates and made them common , (after i had quit the game).

in Crafting

Posted by: Delolith.9645

Delolith.9645

I completely disagree. Legendaries are made for the hardcore gamer. They are not addressed for the casual gamer. Casual gamers should try to get one of the rare skined exotics through MF crafting or the corrupted items.

They have the same stats for a reason. If that is your mentality these weapons are NOT for you. They are the PvE end game of GW2.

Even devs claimed that they are addressed to less than 5% of the total population. Why do you think you belong in that category with your mentality?

in Crafting

Posted by: teemoor.4397

teemoor.4397

Hah. seeing Aion and stuff listed as an old grindy game is just hilarious. Try grinding for years in a specific pit on Helbreath for an item that only 3 people in 5 years got. Rares on there were rare until they started tweaking the rates and made them common , (after i had quit the game).

Hah, saying L2 grind ‘is hilarious’ is hilarious. So are 2 years of grind to level-cap in PW. Or RFO. Yeah… those games are casual.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sammael Darksbane.4572

Sammael Darksbane.4572

There is another way of getting Mystic Clovers than the known recipe that has a random out put (10 Obsidian Shards + 10 Ectoplasm + 10 Crystal + 10 Coins = 20-50 of a random t6 material) Confirm/Deny?

She’s not gonna confirm or deny, she just told you to go find out for yourself, instead of going by peoples assumptions :P And stop making wild crazy time estimates based on other peoples assumptions, instead figure it out for yourself, in game.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sammael Darksbane.4572

Sammael Darksbane.4572

Guys. Once again, OP is one of the few people, who actually share their findings as to the legendaries. If he will manage to find out the exact recipe everybody win. So, gl on that:) It’s rather exciting to follow that thread on gw2guru. Mysteries:D

Speaking about the opinion that “6 month is just fine for them to be rare”, i got a feeling, if it was 2 years instead of 6 month, you people would say the same:)

Something always have to stay rare. But months of non-stop farm for hardcore people means NOBODY of general player base can’t hope to get it for themselves in ANY reasonable timeframe (like couple of years). Then what is the point of having an achievement for getting one on everybody’s char select screen? To tease with a thing you never gonna get?:)

Yes, that is exactly the point of the achievement

in Crafting

Posted by: Romeo.4378

Romeo.4378

I agree it’s a long grind but nowhere near the longest I’ve ever seen, and it’s not ‘ridiculous’, either. It’s supposed to be -legendary- these things should take a major time commitment to aquire, because if every man and his dog was running around with it, it’s not very legendary, is it?

Anyways, having played Runescape for over 5 years this grind just doesn’t seem TOO long, some of the grinds in RS put this to shame – if indeed your figures/time estimates are correct.

Some of the achievements in RS quite literally require YEARS, literally, in-game years to achieve. One or two notable skills took longer than 4-5 months of non-stop play to complete (Runecrafting, Slayer for those of you familar with the game). When I finished playing that game I had spent 1 year and 1 month of my life logged into the game (actual in game time, over three thousand hours) and was nowhere near a maxed player, neither did I have all the best items =/

in Crafting

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

How do you get the base exotic wepons? I saw some at the trading post for lots of gold that say in their description that they can be used to craft legendaries. In wiki it only mentions some “mystic weapons” which can be crafted by usind an eldritch scroll. Are they useless then because it does not say that they can be used for legendaries and I always thought since eldritch scroll costs a lot of skill points it could be used to craft exotics that can be upgraded into legendaries. But now according to wiki this seems useles. And in trading post never seen stuff like mystic … where it says in description it can be upgraded. So better saving the skill points and not buying eldricht scroll? Or are there other recipes. I am mainly interested in that “of rage” stuff. A lot of it seems to be upgradeable into legendaries but never seen any repice for them?

in Crafting

Posted by: Summer.3698

Summer.3698

the funny thing is, with all the effort you have to put into the legendary weapons, all you get is Aesthetics. I wouldn’t stress too much about it (unless your 1 of those RP players). To add the only reason people really want this so bad (right now) is because no one else has it yet. Who cares about aesthetics, its all about being the “first” to do something. Not sure to feel sorry for you.

in Crafting

Posted by: Nkrisc.7408

Nkrisc.7408

Your point being? Even if it had been out for 12 months and you decided today that you wanted to make a weapon you would still have to spend 50-60 days of playing 12+ hours a day to get one.

WoW Rogue’s legendary daggers on cataclysm used to take like 4 months of a straight forward “grind” on the last tier raid, so whats your point regarding the time it takes to get the most “high-end” item?

Bad example, those daggers are the easiest legendary in the game to get, you didn’t even have to set foot in a hardmode raid to get them.

If you want to talk difficult legendary grind, talk Atiesh.

in Crafting

Posted by: Drakos.3510

Drakos.3510

I think the intent of the legendary weapons is for them to be… ridiculous to achieve. Super-long grinds, relatively difficult to complete in their own right that will have other players asking you “Wow, what’s that?” when you walk by and allows you to tell them about the ridiculousness involved.

At least these legendaries don’t rely on lucky drops, unlike a certain Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lazlo.7654

Lazlo.7654

the funny thing is, with all the effort you have to put into the legendary weapons, all you get is Aesthetics. I wouldn’t stress too much about it (unless your 1 of those RP players). To add the only reason people really want this so bad (right now) is because no one else has it yet. Who cares about aesthetics, its all about being the “first” to do something. Not sure to feel sorry for you.

Legendary weapons are not only Aesthetics. They are stronger than exotic weapons.

in Crafting

Posted by: knyy.8276

knyy.8276

Legendary weapons are not only Aesthetics. They are stronger than exotic weapons.

the source? legendary = exotic in terms of stats i think.

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowbaneX.6273

ShadowbaneX.6273

Legendary Weapons have the same stats as level 80 Exotic weapons.

Heroes of the Horn [HotH] – Yak’s Bend

in Crafting

Posted by: Eochaidh.4106

Eochaidh.4106

the source? legendary = exotic in terms of stats i think.

Legendary are a different tier of weapons, so until we see one there really is no way to know if they have better stats than exotic or not. If they don’t have, then they are quite the exception, because for everything else in the game, better tier=better stats.

in Crafting

Posted by: arabeth.2361

arabeth.2361

Allso: people aren’t questioning that you can get a clover with a random result. They are questioning your assumption that you need 250 of them. Even the ANet post above hints that you are off in that assumption.

2 million karma is probably not accurate.

in Crafting

Posted by: Delolith.9645

Delolith.9645

There is a video where some alpha guy links Twilight. Check it out it shows stats. They are the same as exotics.

in Crafting

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

You know that this weapon is completely optional, right? Those legendaries are in the game to reward gamers who really love to spend all their time in the game.

That shouldn’t mean that players who would also like to have an item like this can never obtain it due to not being able to play 24/7.

in Crafting

Allso.5093

Allso: people aren’t questioning that you can get a clover with a random result. They are questioning your assumption that you need 250 of them. Even the ANet post above hints that you are off in that assumption.

2 million karma is probably not accurate.

They may have changed it from 250 to 100 since the beta, that would effectively reduce the grind from 1,5mil + 525k to 600k + 525k. If it is changed to 100 instead you would only (lol) have to grind 1125k karma on average.

in Crafting

Posted by: Belmont.4682

Belmont.4682

Btw, this post on reddit has some great “info” already, the OP there is doing a nice job updating it periodically http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/zi066/legendary_weapon_great_sword_twilight_material/

in Crafting

Allso.5093

That thread is outdated, the one I posted is much better.

in Crafting

Posted by: Belmont.4682

Belmont.4682

Agreed, i just took a look at it, ignore what i’ve said, lol.

in Crafting

Posted by: Thellena.5967

Thellena.5967

Obtaining a Legendary should require Legendary effort.

Should it take you 4-6 months or more to obtain a Legendary? God yes.

Will I enjoy every single minute of the 1000+ hours of dynamic events that I might need to do to get that first legendary? Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!

in Crafting

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

Remember: You get an achievement I think. And the account medal. Or only that. And probably a lot of people are only going for the legendaries because of that to fill the space at the char selection screen. Joining all the orders is easy. But the other stuff should be harder and I think it is okay. We will soon see the first people discovering the exact recipes and then surely there will be searched for the most efficent way to get those weapons. Maybe for that mystic clovers things there are other hidden recipes nobody discovered?

in Crafting

Posted by: Morbus.7518

Morbus.7518

WoW Rogue’s legendary daggers on cataclysm used to take like 4 months of a straight forward “grind” on the last tier raid, so whats your point regarding the time it takes to get the most “high-end” item?

Did you even play WoW? It never took 4 months, world first pair of daggers took a month and a half, if you add an additional month you could get these daggers by playing 3 hours a week as long as you were in a half decent guild. These daggers are the easiest legendary item to get in WoW so far.

If Blizzard had allowed raiders to reset raid instances once they were cleared someone would have gotten the daggers in the first 3 days.

Raided Molten Core in wow for 6 months and NEVER saw both halves of the windfury drop. And still loved every minute of it. Apparently Arenanet has made it hard to get legendarys. Which I commend them on, I am glad that there is a game where every Joe on the street isnt walking around in epics. If you can’t take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Quit crying about how tough it is to get something and either start your grind or gtfo. You are probably a guild hopper too.