Make Skins an option for crafting

in Crafting

Posted by: ooRay.7584

ooRay.7584

Please, pretty, pretty please let crafters choose the skin of the armor part they are about to craft from all the skins of craftable armor they have unlocked. Or let us craft an item like the guild armor or HoM reward armor, to apply the look of one armor to another piece.
I´m not talking about cultural or dungeon armor, just the ones available by crafting and recipes.
I know you want to sell the transmutations for lvl 80 gear, but I feel very, very restricted in the way of looks at that level.
Right now crafting is actually just for quick leveling and not to create individual gear.
Please make just that little change, so I don´t have to look at a kitten mix of Mary Poppins and a prostitute everytime I choose to play my ele.
Please?

in Crafting

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

the solution is to use transmutation stones. yes, it might cost extra but if its a good look on your character its worth it.

with a transmutation stone you can get any look you want from everything you have crafted on to your lvl 80 gear. quick and easy is it too, just cost a small amount if you have to buy the transmutation stones.

in Crafting

Posted by: ooRay.7584

ooRay.7584

Thanks for your response! I´m aware that transmutation crystals will do the job, and like I said, I don´t want the option to craft skins of high level armor like the ones from dungeons, factions or the cultural stuff, just for the ones I can craft anyway.
I already bought my share of gems aswell, but I prefer to spend them on extra slots of any kind.
I don´t know, maybe it just buggers me that I have to pay everytime I want to change the looks of my armor once I reached lvl 80, because it was so much easier to do that when I was a cheap 1-79er.
A-Net didn´t need that kind of stuff in GW1, so I wonder why it has to be that harsh in GW2.
And then I need at least two sets of armor, since the insignias pretty much determine the direction of your build.

in Crafting

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

Waaa waaa waaaa! So sorry you have to support the game via Gems purchase (or be cheap and convert gold), just so your character can be as pretty as you want.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lyn.2098

Lyn.2098

WTF? This is a bought and paid for game. No need to accuse the OP of QQ . His question is reasonable and not sth like ‘give me more power’. If you have nothing constructive to add kindly stfu.

Bone Machine

in Crafting

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Most games don’t even offer the option to change the look of your armor. It’s purely cosmetic…if you think your character is ugly the way they are, shell out the money or the gold for transmutation stones…they’re pretty cheap, lol.

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist