Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

must be Distracting with all those clones in close proximity, but in a good way.

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

gratzz on your accomplishment ;D

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Crescendoll.7612

Crescendoll.7612

Bloody hell, that music is catchy in a strange sort of way.

Space reserved for future witty pop-culture references.

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Tenebrae.8062

Tenebrae.8062

Now he is the question: How did you have Twilight out during the daytime if it’s eternity?

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: BowmasterSol.3457

BowmasterSol.3457

He probably started recording minutes before he expected the in game day/night cycle to change and then just showed us specifically 40 seconds before night=>day and 40 seconds after. Granted, the sky is quite bright during the transition but I’m sure this is how the video was done.

Knowledge is power.

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Hearte.6852

He probably started recording minutes before he expected the in game day/night cycle to change and then just showed us specifically 40 seconds before night=>day and 40 seconds after. Granted, the sky is quite bright during the transition but I’m sure this is how the video was done.

You’re exactly right. There’s a bit of a wait before Eternity makes its transition.

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: BowmasterSol.3457

BowmasterSol.3457

Oh yeah, before I forget. I was curious on how all your clones were different colors. I never toyed around with dying my armor between new clone generations, which I’m assuming that’s how it was done. I would love confirmation on this as I easily forget my own dyes used. ><

Knowledge is power.

Mesmer with Eternity

in Crafting

Hearte.6852

Again, you are correct. Awhile back I tried this at the dummies in Lion’s Arch. I summon them one at a time, changing dyes before summoning the next. I have not changed armor appearances between summonings, but I suspect that may also work.