Meteorlogicus & The Minstrel no love?

in Crafting

Posted by: Riaky.8965

Riaky.8965

Most of the Legendaries got new cool looking visual effects but still no love for Meteorlogicus & The Minstrel

in Crafting

Posted by: Thanatos.7530

Thanatos.7530

I did send a note on the Dev Team just today. It took me 4 months to craft Meteorlogicus, I could craft something else, yet I wanted a Scepter. Please, improve it.

in Crafting

Posted by: inbetween.5623

inbetween.5623

Relax, im 100% certain they will be overhauling ALL legendaries. Just give it time, and theyll release them in batches. They’ve already said that was their intention.

in Crafting

Posted by: AjoraOaks.3659

AjoraOaks.3659

I’m really hoping for one for the juggernaut, other than the armor effect (which turns you completely mud chromatic in most dungeons) you barely notice the legendary weapon itself.

in Crafting

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

Like inbetween said, just relax. I’m sure they’ll get around to your legendaries at some point. For now, just buy up all the cheap precursors and reap the profits when they finally overhaul them :P I bought the Energizer(Moot precursor) for 50g a few weeks ago. Yesterday, it was sitting at 375g.
I honestly cannot wait to see what they do with the minstrel and meteorlogicus. They’re already pretty cool skinned weapons, they just need some great effects and they’ll be truly legendary.

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate