Mystic Forge Conduit/Permanent BLM Contract

in Crafting

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

I couldn’t find the answer in the wiki, so:

1. Does the mystic Condouit works like the Consortium Mobile Mystic Forge? Like u trow it and everybody can use it?

2. Also does this contract make a merchant appear so everybody can use him just like the consumable version?

Thank u in advance.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Both are for personal use only.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Curse Drew.8679

Curse Drew.8679

I got the MF conduit and love it, for 50g, it helps keep me from going to town when my inventory is filled. Also towns/merchants are everywhere, but the mystic forge is only in LA. So having your own portable & permanent MF does come in handy. Also it’s resellable after using it, & there will not be any more produced, so the price will eventually rise. It’s a convenience & an investment item.

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I got the MF conduit and love it, for 50g, it helps keep me from going to town when my inventory is filled. Also towns/merchants are everywhere, but the mystic forge is only in LA. So having your own portable & permanent MF does come in handy. Also it’s resellable after using it, & there will not be any more produced, so the price will eventually rise. It’s a convenience & an investment item.

Actually the MF is also everywhere.
You can use the one in Heart of the Mist. The main drawback is losing your stacks if you happen to be using one of those sigils.

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

You can use the one in Heart of the Mist. The main drawback is losing your stacks if you happen to be using one of those sigils.

There’s also one in side borderlands (your world typically owns your keep, so there’s a free one there that’s also accessible from any map).

in Crafting

Posted by: Curse Drew.8679

Curse Drew.8679

Yeah but loading the pvp map for the sole purpose of the MF is hardly convenient. Yes, it will save you a couple silver, but it’s not anymore convenient or more accessable then lions arch, because you have to load the map traveling thier and wait for it again to load, while traveling back.

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Yeah but loading the pvp map for the sole purpose of the MF is hardly convenient. Yes, it will save you a couple silver, but it’s not anymore convenient or more accessable then lions arch, because you have to load the map traveling thier and wait for it again to load, while traveling back.

I prefer going to the side borderland. There’s banks, guild banks, repairs, crafters…

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

There is an important difference between the two. Travel to LA is one way only. On the other hand you can travel to HotM and then go back to the same spot you were at before similar to going into WvW.