Mystic Forge "Repeat" or "Craft All" Button

in Crafting

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

Please, for the love of God ArenaNet add something like this to the Mystic Forge and make it more in line with the crafting panel.

It is incredibly annoying and an incredible waste of time to have to click a million times when creating bulk recipes. (Especially since items move slots when they’re returned).

Hell, I would even get rid of the animation of the items going into the forge and then popping back out all shiny; that’s a waste of time too having to wait to add more items.

Thanks for reading.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

in Crafting

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Y’know what would be fantastic? Treating the Mystic Forge as its own crafting discipline, including XP bonuses.
Or, in the very least, list the recipes we’ve discovered so we can recreate them. Not that /wiki is a huge bother, but the game should have more internal support of Zommoros’ Toilet.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Crafting

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

Y’know what would be fantastic? Treating the Mystic Forge as its own crafting discipline, including XP bonuses.
Or, in the very least, list the recipes we’ve discovered so we can recreate them. Not that /wiki is a huge bother, but the game should have more internal support of Zommoros’ Toilet.

You know what, that is totally not a terrible idea. At all, but you have to make it so that it doesn’t level as fast as regular crafting. Similar to magic find but a little harder since the purpose of it is to suck out gold from the economy.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

in Crafting

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

You know what, that is totally not a terrible idea. At all, but you have to make it so that it doesn’t level as fast as regular crafting. Similar to magic find but a little harder since the purpose of it is to suck out gold from the economy.

Even better, tie Mystic Forge “XP” to something else, like Magic Find. Or permanent XP/Karma % gains.

Or, heck, make it really weird and have a Mystic Forge Magic Find (MFMF, or MF Squared!) stat that goes up as you continue to use it.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

in Crafting

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

I was hoping the “improvements you will like” they promised for MF would be exactly this, crafting sup rams is such a time waste.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I would like any of these suggestions very much. +9000
as a side note: this would make precursors come down in price, because it would be MUCH easier to forge for them.