Mystic Forge question.

Mystic Forge question.

in Crafting

Posted by: JayyxDawg.5081

JayyxDawg.5081

I have a question about the Mystic Forge that I can’t seem to find the answer to anywhere on the internet (strange, right?)
I need clovers to craft my legendary, and I know how to make them, but I want to know if I have more than one of each item, will the forge take all of them, or just one?

Like, if I had, say, 10 Ectos + 40 Obsidian shards + 12 Mystic Coins + 10 Philosophers Stones, would it take one from each stack?
Or take as many as it kitten well pleases?

I’ve never used the forge, other than with dyes which I only had one of each. Don’t really want to lose half of my ectos if I’m getting nothing back.

Human pin-cushion
Tarnished Coast [NA]

Mystic Forge question.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

If you have the correct amount it will only take that amount nothing more even if your stack of items are more then required. If you look closely at the MF, when you place the 4 items it will show a small number under it. That number represent how much the MF will take out of your stack.

Mystic Forge question.

in Crafting

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

Farm dungeons for tokens and use the tokens to buy exotic daggers. That way you’ll have a better chance at getting a precuror while still making money.

Mystic Forge question.

in Crafting

Posted by: RedCobra.7693

RedCobra.7693

Farm dungeons for tokens and use the tokens to buy exotic daggers. That way you’ll have a better chance at getting a precuror while still making money.

lmao xD he never even mentioned a pre-cursor, ty you just made me laugh in work and now my boss is sceptical

RedCobra – Ranked PVP Druid
Current Season – Platinum (Soloq)
Retired GW2 ESL Tournament Admin