Need Level 40 Items from Tailor Crafting

in Crafting

Posted by: Colonel Kernel.7506

Colonel Kernel.7506

This is bizarre, I can craft level 35 items and level 45 items, but I can’t seem to discover any recipes for level 40 items.

Please PM me so there are no spoilers for others.

Or if this is bugged feel free to post here and I’ll /bug it in game.

in Crafting

Posted by: CHOAM.7852

CHOAM.7852

There are level 40 items, but they will not be the same stats set as level 35. For the most part, discoverable recipes for tier 2-5 goes something like this for all armor/weapon crafting.

Within each tier are 3 segments: X+(0-24), X+(25-49), X+(50-74)
Segment 1: Refining, 3 fine materials can be used to make different stat sets; fine gear produced is usesable at level Y
Segment 2: The other 4 fine materials can be used to make different stat sets; fine gear produced is useable at level Y+5
Segment 3: All 7 fine materials can be used to make master version of their respective stat set; gear produced is useable at level Y+10.

Segment 1 gear levels: 25, 40, 55, 70
Segment 2 gear levels: 30, 45, 60, 75
Segment 3 gear levels: 35, 50, 65, 80

Because of this patter, you will not be able to craft level 40 and 45 gear with the same stat set.

in Crafting

Colonel Kernel.7506

It’s not about the same stat set, and yes I already know this.

I am unable to discover any recipes for use at level 40 at all on my tailor.

in Crafting

Posted by: CHOAM.7852

CHOAM.7852

I have 8 out of 18 level 40 tailor recipes discovered when I checked at the crafting station, so there’s probably no overall bug with the craft. Which components are you using for discovery? And also check if you already discovered the recipe and maybe hid it through filters.

in Crafting

Colonel Kernel.7506

OK, I just missed some of the possible combinations on my way up. Going back and finding them is a pain…

Thanks for the advice though!