Need some1 to help

Need some1 to help

in Crafting

Posted by: shoooo.3429

shoooo.3429

Hi, so i got 57G and in lvl 1
I want to lvl up 1-80 with crafting only.
i tried to do that with another charcter but I waste something like 13G only on lvls 1-21
Some1 can help me and guild me so I dont will make any mistakes ?

Need some1 to help

in Crafting

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

With all the mat prices going up i’m not even sure you can do 1-80 anymore even with that much gold, 0-400 is cooking is still cheap though.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

Need some1 to help

in Crafting

Posted by: shoooo.3429

shoooo.3429

With all the mat prices going up i’m not even sure you can do 1-80 anymore even with that much gold, 0-400 is cooking is still cheap though.

oh .. well .. thats just great .. I guess I just do cooking and tailor …

Need some1 to help

in Crafting

Posted by: xanthic.9478

xanthic.9478

Check the guides in my sig. I even have a totals page so you have a general idea of what you can do.

Personally, I recommend playing 1-25, 35-50 and 70+ as there is a lot of event chains you can do.

Always Current Crafting Guides: http://gw2crafts.net
Updated every 20 minutes based on current TP prices.

Need some1 to help

in Crafting

Posted by: iczek.9628

iczek.9628

I was browsing through the forums hoping there would be a great guide for jeweler. I want the Passiflora Orichalcum Ring of the Apothecary but don’t have the gold to buy it so I figured I better learn the craft then make it. I understand how difficult it is to make due to the mats however my biggest challenge is crafting. That has always been my greatest challenge in MMOs. Then I stumbled on to this post and your posting xanthic.9478. I checked out your website and leveled Jeweler 0-400 in 2-3 hours. Fine job on the guide! Excellent!! Thank you xanthic.9478!