One liter of Maintenance OIl?

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Much like a tray of mango pies? Set it down for group interaction.

The other weapon crafts could have similar recipes. This couldn’t be hard to code.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ele Lady.6103

Ele Lady.6103

+1
Not a bad idea, and could be useful for WvW.

in Crafting

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

This sound like it would belong in the suggestions forum. But this is a pretty good idea.

in Crafting

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Grinding wheel for sharpening stones?

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Crafting

Posted by: Teenwolf.9174

Teenwolf.9174

I like it! Why not make it?

in Crafting

Posted by: kwalle.3674

kwalle.3674

sounds interesting…

Sword of Justice [SoJ]
Gunners Hold

in Crafting

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Good idea +1
15 chars

in Crafting

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

My apologies for inventing this. Anet brought it to us, but nobody in their right mind is ever going to make these things.

Seriously, Anet. Five Ascended level mats for a 1 hour 90 minute buff item?

Why did you even bring this out?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

(edited by Herr der Friedhoefe.2490)

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

they did the same thing with a portal item.
it seems obvious that the price of giving 100 people 1.5 hours of maintenance oil should be more than 10 times the price of giving it to 1 person. however, I believe it currently takes around 250 times the price to give it to 1 person to make the 100-person one :P

in Crafting

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

It’s a nice item, but it’s way overpriced. No one will ever make this.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

in Crafting

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

My apologies for inventing this. Anet brought it to us, but nobody in their right mind is ever going to make these things.

Seriously, Anet. Five Ascended level mats for a 1 hour 90 minute buff item?

Why did you even bring this out?

Don’t apologize since if you didn’t bring this up, I (or some other player) would have suggested it.

Now, in terms of getting what you wished for, why not suggest a lower cost to the crafting? Preferably 1 or 2 of each ascended material rather than 5 of each.

in Crafting

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

It’s nice to see a recipe that will use up the bloodstone dusts that we’re all drowning in but the ascended material shouldn’t even be involved here.

250 bloodstone dusts, 10 crystalline dusts and 10 of which ever oil or crystal that you’re trying to make a “feast” out of. That’s expensive enough for a shared item that only lasts 5 minutes.

I often wonder what goes though the heads of game developers, and not just at Anet. I mean in general, what are these guys thinking? Then I see stuff like this brought into a game and I think, I really don’t want to know what’s going on in their heads.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I wish they’d stop giving sinks to bloodstone and start giving sinks to the other overflowing ascended materials. toxic potions were good enough. these stations should of required dragonite or empyreal or dark matter.
I’d even of been satisfied with sharpening stone requiring bloodstone, maintenance requiring dragonite, tuning crystal requiring empyreal.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mantis.6102

Mantis.6102

the buffs gained from utility items are fairly close to those gained from food, as are the mats required to make them. So why did they make the utility feasts so much more expensive? The sharpening stone station requires 40g of mats to make. No one will spend that much money.

You can literally buy 275+/- superior sharpening stones for 40g. It is asinine.

[HoD]Accomplished Killer