PSA: Toxic Recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

You can currently get from 450-475 on your chosen crafting profession but making the new toxic recipes. You can get from 450-475 with about 5g if you have enough bloodstone dust (and who doesn’t)

edited for mistake.

(edited by ZudetGambeous.9573)

in Crafting

Posted by: xanthic.9478

xanthic.9478

I assume you mean these recipes: http://dulfy.net/2013/10/30/gw2-tower-of-nightmares-patch-recipes/

Are you saying you can learn them at 400 instead of the 450 they are supposed to be learned at and they are giving xp for more than 40 crafting xp levels? or do you mean other recipes?

Always Current Crafting Guides: http://gw2crafts.net
Updated every 20 minutes based on current TP prices.

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The Huntsman Toxic Maintenance Oil recipe can only be read at level 450 of that craft.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Don’t see how this is possible when the recipes alone cost 7g+each. Yeah, looked into it yesterday when I finally got around to unlocking the merchant. The cost to buy from her or the tp is about the same.

in Crafting

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

this recipes can be in this 5 pvp boxes you can buy per day for 750 glory each

in Crafting

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

Sorry that should read 450-475. That was my bad, i’ll edit the OP. And while the recipes cost 7g (assuming you don’t get them as a drop) you can make a small profit off them (as of yesterday, haven’t seen prices today) so you recoup that cost.

It is a much faster way than doing ascended refining, and can even cut off a few exotics you need to craft.

in Crafting

Posted by: slurpey.6014

slurpey.6014

you also have to keep in mind that after the 2 weeks this recipe might not be available anymore. (knowing anet), with the upcoming changes those might or might not come in handy and we all know how much items made from limited recipes go up in price (over a year or even longer) might as well stock up on the recipes now and enjoy the money or product later, whenever the time comes to make a profit lol.

It is possible to get from 400 – 450 with the runes and then from 450 – 475 with the stones. If you look at the prices throughout the week (not weekend) it’s cheaper at times to go that route instead of crafting exotics etc. That might or might not help some of the newer or low budget players. You’re welcome

in Crafting

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

I was making toxic maintenance oil and its still orange at 476. So you can ride this thing a bit further then 475.