Please add the "Rabid" Gear Set to crafting.

in Crafting

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

“Toughness/Precision/Condition Damage.”

Its not very fair that it is condemned to dungeon gear only.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Crafting

Posted by: AW Lore.5682

AW Lore.5682

lets not forger Power/vitality/toughness, as currently there is no exotic craftable insignia, and this stat combination is currently found in the exotic dungeon armor of ascalonian catacombs

in Crafting

Posted by: chuiu.4985

chuiu.4985

AW, you can get that stat set from WvW. We need several other stat sets added to the game for jewelry that we cannot get though any means.

in Crafting

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

Or how about a combination that does not even exist? WTB Power/Precision/Vitality gear!!!

in Crafting

chuiu.4985

Yeah I would like p/p/v on my Guardian.

in Crafting

Posted by: Siphon.4592

Siphon.4592

I second the motion for adding “Rabid”. It is available in sPvP and I would like to use it in WvW. It is ironic that some pieces of these armor/weapons are only available via dungeons which are as far from PvP as you can get. Frankly all ability combination types should have at least two ways to get them so as not to force players into a playstyle they dislike (ways being WvW, crafting, dungeons).

in Crafting

Posted by: AW Lore.5682

AW Lore.5682

@chuiu:
and how many badges that will take?, im not exactly lucky in getting badges in wvw even if i follow a big zerg around

in Crafting

Posted by: Artorous.8573

Artorous.8573

@chuiu:
and how many badges that will take?, im not exactly lucky in getting badges in wvw even if i follow a big zerg around

It takes a LOT of badges which is really the only thing I dislike. I believe it’s a minimum of 300 per piece, so 1,800 total. I wouldn’t dislike it so much if the bags just autolooted into my bag but instead I lose a hell of a lot of bags as they just sit there on the ground. When you’re having a fierce battle it’s extremely easy to pass over them.

in Crafting

chuiu.4985

@AW, its 528 for amulet, 396 for rings, 330 for earring. Total: 1980 badges. They do not sell or come with gems to socket into the trinkets so you will have to find some other crafted jewels to put in there. Or arenanet could add them, but that doesn’t seem likely since they have ignored every single thread people have posted on this subject.

in Crafting

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

You need to either buy each piece for 5 gold, or do dungeons…

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2