Plush Griffon Tonic recipe is schizofrenic

in Crafting

Posted by: nightzirch.3126

nightzirch.3126

Im obsessed with that furry little kitten and decided to buy a recipe for the Endless Plush Griffon Tonic on the TP. I grabbed my artificer, fetched it from the TP NPC, double-clicked, ran over to the artificing station, searched for “griffon”, nothing. I tried all kinds of words. I wondered if it was a bug and that it was applied to huntsman instead. Nothing there either. I then noticed the chat and saw that I learned a totally different recipe than what the recipe name said. See attached file.

I feel misinformed and tricked, or have I just missed a message saying these recipes are out of date or something?

Would appreciate any feedback the community or the QAs got. Thanks!

Happy wintersday

Attachments:

Hi, I’m Chris aka nightzirch
Snow Crows [SC]
Front-end developer – SecretToymaker.com

in Crafting

nightzirch.3126

Okay, Ive searched reddit and it seems Im not the only one with this problem. Hope when the fix arrives it will work in retrospec

Snow Crows [SC]

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I didn’t know there even was this recipe! I do want that tonic, though. (I thought the only way to get that tonic was in the MF with a griffon frame and such)
google says you’re no the only one to have that problem.

in Crafting

nightzirch.3126

I thought the only way to get that tonic was in the MF with a griffon frame and such

I think I read something about the MF is still a working option, but the crafting recipes were added so there wont be that RNG aspect to it. I could be wrong tho.

And yeah, I will just wait and see what happens. Too bad as I really wanna be a plush griffon with a plush griffon mini!

Snow Crows [SC]

in Crafting

Posted by: Nick.7259

Nick.7259

Ah, so that’s what happened. I used recipe for endless princess tonic and couldn’t find it. After Reading this thread I double checked the game messages (not on by default in my chat). Yep, I learned the Giver’s Darksteel-Imbued Inscription instead.

Hmm, do you Think this will be fixed or do we all need to report this bug?

in Crafting

Posted by: Nick.7259

Nick.7259

OK, the last patch just minutes ago seems to have fixed the issue. I bought a cheap Toy Ventari recipe and it worked great. So, do Anet give refunds on the lost recipes or do we have to be lucky, or buy on the TP, a new one?

in Crafting

Posted by: Aluzird.5987

Aluzird.5987

As of now, it looks like you need to re-buy those that you consumed.

in Crafting

nightzirch.3126

As of now, it looks like you need to re-buy those that you consumed.

It seems so. To be honest, I think that is annoying as I bought my recipe for 2.5g while there were 33 on the TP. Now there are 9 on the TP and the cheapest is 43g.

Does anyone know if we’re still able to aquire Plush Griffon Frames? It is needed for the MF recipe, which is my backup plan. I just hope we’re still able to get those.

If not I will be disappointed

Snow Crows [SC]