Post your legendary progress!

in Crafting

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

Well it took almost a year to make my 1st (Bolt), and about 1 month later I am ready to make my 2nd (Sunrise). I had a lot of leftovers from making Bolt, and having the 2nd Gift of Exploration really helped. I have everything, just waiting to visit the forge to make it.

in Crafting

Posted by: SRoode.7318

SRoode.7318

Well, I made Sunrise! It’s pretty cool seeing one of your clones with Sunrise, and another with Bolt!

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

On friday the 27th, after more than a half year of work, I have finally finished the Flameseeker Prophecies.

It certainly would have taken longer if not for the contributions of my sweet bf and some of my good friends. I will dedicate a page of my shield to each of them

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Crafting

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Since start of game i ‘delayed’ legendary for stuff like convenience (gold > gems, bank space, char space (12 slots now), 6x triple infinite gathering tool set (yeah i can’t live without them, but at same time i couldn’t choose a main yet, it was the only compromise possible, but i’m earning it back now by massive farming ancient wood log, ori ore, plat ore etc).

I got 250x stack of 2x t6 mats, the rest is 100-150x t6 mat of the respective item. These last were all self farmed. At start of game i used to sell these and now i regret that. Either way i’m close. I have enough money for precursor but find prices to high, i’m waiting for proper moment. I keep thinking about changing professions, but my heart is with engineer now, so i think i’ll go for The Hunter.

What’s left to buy? Fill up a few more ecto’s, fill up the rest of t6 mats, 100 icy runestone, precursor (but money is there), exploration (doing that slow, i wanna enjoy it, i got 6x char with 40% explored, you know, i alted to much, now i will complete it either with warrior (66% so pretty close) or just go ahead and do it on my engineer. Then i need ancient wood log. I had some stacked of these for kudzu earlier but then sold them when i didnt like ranger that much anymore and the prices spike like madness. I thought, ppl fill farm ancient wood log hard (and it drops often from salvaging, wich ppl do much now with luck grinding), it’s already slowly doing down. I’m hoping for 4s or lower price per ancient wood log. Ori ore should go back 3 silver sooner or later. I’m waiting for that to happen, but i know ascended armors may ruin my price expectations so i’m keeping an eye out. Meanwhile i keep farming mobs i know that have good chance of vial of powerful blood etc.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

Legendary Update #3:

Weapon: The Dreamer

What I need:
- The Lover (precursor)
- 48 Ecto tokens.

I have lost all hope in the mystic toilet. Tonight I burn 1 more 100g then I’ll start saving for TP purchase.

It hurts.

Edit: update I hate this game ;-; mf’d 250 rare short bow for the 10th time… I could have bought 2 The Lover’s by now…

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

(edited by Kiro.3164)

in Crafting

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

update :

made myself a Kudzu few days ago, less than a month after i made my Bolt…

now taking a break from making legendaries…. lol

Attachments:

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Crafting

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

Just finished my second legendary last night : Frenzy

Now have Dreamer and Frenzy on my ranger

My other WIP are: Kudzu, Eternity and Kamohoali’i Kotaki.

I’ll hopefully be finished before christmans 2015 XD

Also a tip for forging rares. DONT BUY RARES. get them from metas, run dungeons and use the dungeon weapon exo’s and i also find fractals a good source of rares too. but im placing all my bets on dungeon weapons as my main forge source. so ill either get my pre from the forge, or save enough for the TP first

Also i purchased my first 2 pre’s

Attachments:

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

(edited by Berformet.2981)

in Crafting

Posted by: star.5296

star.5296

Just finished my second legendary last night : Frenzy

Now have Dreamer and Frenzy on my ranger

My other WIP are: Kudzu, Eternity and Kamohoali’i Kotaki.

I’ll hopefully be finished before christmans 2015 XD

Also a tip for forging rares. DONT BUY RARES. get them from metas, run dungeons and use the dungeon weapon exo’s and i also find fractals a good source of rares too. but im placing all my bets on dungeon weapons as my main forge source. so ill either get my pre from the forge, or save enough for the TP first

Also i purchased my first 2 pre’s

Congrats! c:

Does this have an aura like the spear does?

in Crafting

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Going for Eternity.

Have:
- Twilight
- Gift of Sunrise
- Gift of Mastery
- Gift of Fortune

Need the precursor which costs more than 600g at the moment

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

in Crafting

Berformet.2981

Does this have an aura like the spear does?

it has a bubble effect and then theres also the fish school swimming around me when its not stowed so so pretty

/) /)

in Crafting

Posted by: Fatfox.4915

Fatfox.4915

Going for the Minstrel, so my necro can look lovely with a princess wand and a harp.
Got the gift of mastery.
Got all the stuff for the 2 unique gifts, just not the recipes.
Need gift of fortune now. XD I have 60 mystic clovers and 4 icy runestones. My karma has dried up and I’m about a 1/3 of the way with all tier 6 mats.
Was going for incinerator but then saw the price of the pre and cried.
Good luck everyone!

in Crafting

Posted by: Reaper.1695

Reaper.1695

Just got into a major set back in my Legendary progress. WvW completion!! This is going to take some time.

in Crafting

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

Created eternity around 12 hours back

I hope they fix the bugs i.e. burst when the sword is drawn, bladetrails, etc ASAP!

Attachments:

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

in Crafting

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Weapon: The Bifrost
I only need 42 globs, 15 obsidian shards, and The Legend (about 500 more gold to go for that).

RNG: Why you gotta be so mean?

in Crafting

Posted by: Macondo.4827

Macondo.4827

Well i been working on my 2nd legendary for weeks.
Last night i tried 1 more time to get my precursor (spark) on the forge.

( this is not the 1st time i tried to get the spark on the forge, last week i used around 120 rares on it).

- 100 rares
- 80 Exotics

Heres the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5cTEYXAsgg

• i think is time to start saving my gold to buy it from the trader.
Alicia Kingsleigh – Blackgate.
PRX – MoAR – PEW

in Crafting

Posted by: Shivar.2478

Shivar.2478

Today i made my ETERNITY!
Q: If I use ‘’Transmutation Splitter’’ on Eternity I’ll get: Sunrise, Twilight, 5 Pile of Crystalline Dust and 10 Philosopher’s Stone?

Attachments:

[EU] Underworld, Evaner – Warrior, Ascended PPF, Berserker Setup, Eternity+Frostfang/The Moot
Tequatl Slayer Alliance [TKS] – Member, Wisdom Honor and Truth [WHAT] – Veteran
Dungeons 3000+, Fractal 45lvl, Tequatl 200+, Wurm 60+

in Crafting

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Today i made my ETERNITY!
Q: If I use ‘’Transmutation Splitter’’ on Eternity I’ll get: Sunrise, Twilight, 5 Pile of Crystalline Dust and 10 Philosopher’s Stone?

I am 100% certain you will not get all those back. Its only if you transmuted an item.
If you say, transmuted eternity with another weapon for the stats before the patch, and used the splitter, you would have received the eternity and the weapon back.

in Crafting

Posted by: NanoDot.1708

NanoDot.1708

Ah, I made Quip in about 2-3 months sometime in spring. After that I made Aether, Feathers of Dwayna, and Mjolnir.

:) Now on my way to making Dreamer (Hi Berf! I see you a few posts up xD). I’ve just started so I only have Gift of Mastery and parts of Gift of the Dreamer.

Hoping to be finished before the end of the year. Lol At least I don’t have to farm more charged lodestones. </3

in Crafting

Berformet.2981

(Hey panda, rhaps is in here too somewheres) Got my gift of darkness, gift of light and shark statue made. all i need to finish the weapon gifts are 300 Icy runestones X_X (donations accepted >.> lol) , after that that’ll be 25% complete.

need 1k of each T6 mats now, 3 more stacks of obsies (karma being the probelm XD)
4 stacks of globs, 70 more clovers (have 238 now) and finish my maps on 2 more chars. after that, pretty much the precursers :s

Zomorros give me what i want pleassssseeeeee, lol.

/) /)

in Crafting

Posted by: Dragonax.6487

Dragonax.6487

Have almost everything the largest obstacle is Dusk.

Painfully watching the price go up and up every months, don’t have 10 hours per day to farm gold, don’t want to spend 300 bucks on it, it’s just too dumb (but it’s what Arena net hope you would do ).

There should be a more reliable (but not easy) ways to obtain precursor, like winning a PvP tournament or something

in Crafting

Posted by: Kiro.3164

Kiro.3164

Final Update: The Dreamer has been made and soulbound to my thiefy.

Main: Lv80 Thief
Alts: Lv80 Necromancer, Lv80 Mesmer
[GoF] Blackgate

in Crafting

Posted by: mginn.4502

mginn.4502

Was planning to hold out until precursor crafting/whatever, but decided to just buy Zap since that was all I had left. I can always make more gold. So here’s my unlegendarily acquired legendary Bolt.

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Liquid Rhino.7192

Liquid Rhino.7192

Both Rodgort & [Legendary Collector] 5/5 completed late last night!

My ranger now has: Kudzu, The Dreamer, Bolt, Frostfang & Rodgort.

Attachments:

(edited by Liquid Rhino.7192)

in Crafting

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Very close to making my next legendary The Minstrel. Obtaining the clovers is a real PITA because of how hard karma is to get now. Back to karma trains in WvW. Going to buy karma boosters most likely to speed the progress up… Wish me luck!

Attachments:

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Crafting

Posted by: inflames.3824

inflames.3824

2065 rares so far (spent around 600g for mats) and still no Dusk. Seems like i’m gonna give up.

in Crafting

Posted by: sonicsix.5713

sonicsix.5713

Played the game as usual, gathering everything I came across. Sold the gathered mats and drops on the TP until I had enough gold to just buy The Dreamer outright. Much less frustration than the grind way.

(edited by sonicsix.5713)

in Crafting

mrauls.6519

2065 rares so far (spent around 600g for mats) and still no Dusk. Seems like i’m gonna give up.

I’ve always believed it to be better to buy what you can, and leave the truly RNG components to RNG. I’m sorry to hear things didn’t go well for you, but don’t give up!

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Crafting

Berformet.2981

got my gift of twilgiht, gift of sunrise, gift of kotaki and gift of kudzu made.

have 258 clovers of the 308 needed, have 1 gift of mastery made

need to finish map completion on 1 more alt (at 70% now), get 3 more bloodstone shards and 3 more stacks of obsies and 1 more gift of battle (need 250 more badges of honor) for my other 3 mastery gifts.

after that ill need 4 stacks of globs, and have to get 1k of each of the T6 mats (have about 50-200 of each now) for the gifts of might and magic.

then hopefully by the time ive farmed all those ill have enough gold for 1 or 2 pre’s lol

already have a buy order on carcharias so hope that comes through.

currently running dungeons for tokens to forge GS in the mean time as well as forging all the rare LB and GS i get from metas hoping to pull out a pre or something sellable to add to the funds lol.

/) /)

in Crafting

mrauls.6519

Did the single clover recipe and got the last four clovers I needed in a row!

Attachments:

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

in Crafting

Posted by: Shafi.8952

Shafi.8952

Started 6 months back. Got bored of farming and sold all mats to buy other mats and make The Crossing. Restarted progress 2/3 months back.

• Kraitkin*

1 Venom

2 Gift of Kraitkin

3 Gift of Fortune
#77 Mystic Clover
#250 Glob of Ectoplasm
#1 Gift of Magic
#1 Gift of Might
##250 Vicious Fang
##250 Armored Scale
##250 Vicious Claw
##250 Ancient Bone

4 [s]Gift of Mastery[s]

Too busy with university to finish this
I would rather farm towards the new Halloween weapons that will come out.

If anyone is willing to make an investment of gold/mats, contact me.
I will sell Kraitkin in TP and return the investment gold/mats+20% of the investment.

Necromancer: Unfinished, Not Broken.

(edited by Shafi.8952)

in Crafting

Posted by: inflames.3824

inflames.3824

So far i’ve crafted and forged 3018 rare greatswords. Which means:

72.432 mithril ores (~200g)
36.216 elder logs (~170g)
45.270 tier mats (~500g)
total cost: 870g
.. AND NOT A SINGLE PRECURSOR. GG!

I’m f***ing giving up. No more buying gems, no more farming. Just a casual player from now on.

(edited by inflames.3824)

in Crafting

SeNoZinD.9874

So far i’ve crafted and forged 3018 rare greatswords. Which means:

72.432 mithril ores (~200g)
36.216 elder logs (~170g)
45.270 tier mats (~500g)
total cost: 870g
.. AND NOT A SINGLE PRECURSOR. GG!

I’m f***ing giving up. No more buying gems, no more farming. Just a casual player from now on.

Sounds like you used rares. Bad bad mistake.

in Crafting

Posted by: Illuna.2846

Illuna.2846

Finally got the legendary [The Bifrost] yesterday night

Bought the precursor [The Legend] in a buy order of 706g (including 300g in real money and ~75g help from a friend).

Took me 5 months to gather everything (2 month just for the precursor money).

Congratulation to everyone who acheived their goal as well and best of luck to all the ones currently trying !

in Crafting

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Playing from the release date. Still waiting for the precursor building. Have everything else.

in Crafting

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Finished Frenzy a few Days ago.

1. Dreamer
2. Bolt
3. Quip
4. Frenzy

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

Progress: 0%
After playing for a solid year, I’ve still yet to get a single precursor drop. Since I dont farm or play 12 hours a day, I’ve got about 250g, far too little to buy one.
Blah.

in Crafting

Posted by: Christopher.8049

Christopher.8049

After playing for a solid year, I’ve still yet to get a single precursor drop. Since I dont farm or play 12 hours a day, I’ve got about 250g, far too little to buy one.
Blah.

Ha Ha I know the feeling /Blah, I keep thinking about it but I barely have 100g right now and I just can’t get in game as much as is needed to get a legendary

I love the game and have characters that are 100% completed but I can not ever see me having one of the beastly weapons! Shame too because some of them are beautiful pixels! Something to look forward to in the future though I suppose

Signature removed by popular demand…….

in Crafting

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

Blah.

yup, brofist my friend.

I’m collecting mats as they come in, but the current price of precursors make it extremely unlikely I will ever make one unless I get it as a drop.

in Crafting

Posted by: Frayta.4816

Frayta.4816

I just put in a bid, ankitten ow waiting for a sale on dawn to complete Sunrise

in Crafting

Posted by: NinjaBreadMan.8926

NinjaBreadMan.8926

I am going for Meteorlogicus:

Gift of Mastery: Completed
Gift of Meteorlogicus: Completed
Storm: Completed
Gift of Fortune:
-Gift of Magic: Completed
-77 mystic clovers: Completed
-250 Ectoplasms: Completed
Gift of Might: Needed

Attachments:

Maguuma: Good Fights
Incinerary: 80 Elementalist S/d Glass 0/30/0/20/20 D/d Bunker 0/20/0/20/30

in Crafting

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

I am going for Twilight.
I am doing map compilation, after I get that done ( which is totally boring) I will have the gift of mastery then. Other than that I will have nothing. A few of the things like the sub gifts, and some T6 mats. Idk how I am going to get the pre D; any advice?

in Crafting

Posted by: ZeroArmada.9426

ZeroArmada.9426

I’m very close to finishing my legendary! I’m going for the Juggernaut and all I’m missing is:
-Map completion (mainly WvW)
-Gift of Might and Magic

in Crafting

SeNoZinD.9874

Made Quip 2 weeks ago, and then I remembered this thread
Lotsa people in my guild are jelly bout my MF luck. I almost wanna stop calling it the mystic toilet.

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Furzb.2506

Furzb.2506

1. Twilight
2. Gift of mastery
3. Twilight and fortune (10 lodestones away from twilight and 50% of the t6 mats in fortune)
4. WTB dusk (missing some big G’s)

in Crafting

rhapsody.3615

Just put in my buy offer for the last component: The Legend. SOMEBODY FILL MY BUY OFFER PLEASE (I’m so impatient right now)!! Then The Bifrost is miiiiine!

The only thing holding me over is the fact that I just reached 500 in artificer and crafted an ascended scepter.

in Crafting

Posted by: Liquid Rhino.7192

Liquid Rhino.7192

Came to a crossroad last night, still undecided. Either make Frenzy right now (all gifts + pre completed) or hold off and craft Howler instead as they share similar mats I’d need to acquire the pre, recipe for wolf statue, another 100 runestones and about 1/2 the ori if i went that route. Hmm… decisions, decisions. :$

in Crafting

Posted by: Piogre.2164

Piogre.2164

So I’ve completed the predator for my engie, starting on bifrost for my Mesmer

-2 clovers
-dust levels 43, 36, 87, 10 (radiant→ crystalline)
- 10 uni dyes
-1 opal orb
-421 badges (recently dumped all for gold, have to restock)
-78% world completion on next highest character (wvw portion finished)
-20-50 of other t6s

[VIG], SoR
Main: Asuran Engineer — Alt 80’s Ra-T-M-G-El-N-W-En-En-Re-Ra
Doctorate in Applied Jumping

in Crafting

rhapsody.3615

I’m finally done!

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

only really progress that matters to me is Precuror. I’m collection material as I play the game but till I see a precursor fall into my lap (not even gonna try to make 1) my progress will sit at zero.

#ELEtism

in Crafting

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Blah.

RNG is RNG. I play several hours per day, farm, use the mystic forge yet not a single precursor drop in 3k hours. Yet I still have 2 legendaries, emperor title, every dye in the game and lots of other expensive stuff. That is because I focus on achieving something instead of praying for RNG gods to give me a good roll.