in Crafting

Posted by: Fathom.5684

Fathom.5684

Sunrise

Dawn- Done (Guild bought for me)
Gift of Mastery- Done
Gift of Sunrise- Done
Gift of Fortune- Clovers, Globs both done

All 8 tier 6 need to be finished, one is at 155 (highest) another is at 87 (lowest). This last stretch is long, but I can’t wait to be holding Sunrise soon.

Fathomn – Borlis Pass (Commander)
Collegium Mae Requlae Maea -Leader

Post your legendary progress!

in Crafting

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Can I be in your guild fathom? lol
congrats.

in Crafting

Posted by: SoliSnake.9457

SoliSnake.9457

working on the minstrel

miss 200 glob, 250 Piles of Crystalline Dust and map exploration (64%needed)

The Minstrel
The Bard – Completed
Gift of Mastery : Need map exploration (87%now)
Gift of the Minstrel : Completed
Gift of Forture : Completed

Frostfang
Tooth of Frostfang – Completed
Gift of Mastery : Need map exploration (87%now)
Gift of Frostfang : Completed
Gift of Forture : Completed

Solisnake(Elementalist)Lighting Rajin (Guardian)
YamataNoOrochi(Warrior)Ziggy Th White Duke(Mesmer)Aleandro De La Vega(Ranger)

in Crafting

Posted by: ozmaniandevil.6805

ozmaniandevil.6805

Crafted Sunrise last Sunday, ahead of schedule. Sold it. Bought many other things I really wanted, bought another Dawn, working on Sunrise #2. Need pretty much everything except Gift of Exploration and Dawn

Isle of Janthir – Knights of the Rose (KoR)

in Crafting

Posted by: Annelotte.8105

Annelotte.8105

Finally Crafting KRAITKIN!

my 4th legendary & BEST UW Legendary EVER! and looks BETTER THAN GS,HAMMER,BOWS & STAFF,

Still Love My Kraitkin

Attachments:

(edited by Annelotte.8105)

in Crafting

Posted by: Zahrexsiiszb.8472

Zahrexsiiszb.8472

Finally crafted Twilight!
All gifts since April 013
Got 600g via farming = put on MF = FAIL!
Got 800g via farming = bought via TP = WIN!
Finally!

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Luigi.1584

Luigi.1584

Well.. Eternity finally done
Dat footsteps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Le698u0Pc

in Crafting

Posted by: Shack.9081

Shack.9081

Incinerator

Gift of Mastery: complete
Mystic Clovers: complete
Icy Runestones: complete

Annnnd after only 20 or so tries with rares in the Forge, I received Spark! I was near giving up before today. Now I think I actually have a chance at completing it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Maranwe.6513

Maranwe.6513

1. staff
2. none
3. none
4. nothing. My friend got a bow for free (well, she helped with something – mats) but almost for free and this *@#$ person doesn’t want to give me my staff for free

in Crafting

Posted by: omniomi.7351

omniomi.7351

I just finished Frostfang last night… Started actually working on it in November.

I used the GW2 wiki to track my process by creating a page in my User: space.

This is November 9th: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=User:Omniomi/legendary&oldid=713602

December 25th: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=User:Omniomi/legendary&oldid=736888

Done: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Omniomi/legendary

Sayan Kotor – 80 necro

in Crafting

Posted by: schism.3746

schism.3746

1. Which legendary are you going for?
I’m going for Incinerator.

2. Do you have any gifts? If so, which one?
I have all except Fortune.

3. Which gift are you working on? And how far have you come on it?
I’m working on Gift of Fortune. Still need ~100+ of each T6 mat (except Ecto’s and Dust), I’ll be done after that.

4. Addition information you want us to know, maybe a picture.
I was luckily able to get the precursor on my third try in the Mystic Forge, so I didn’t have to spend hundreds of gold before getting it. In regards to Gift of Fortune: I wish I would’ve known about T6 farming BEFORE it got nerfed :/

Attachments:

Silael – Thief | Silæl – Necromancer | Silroth Gorestone – Warrior
[ICoa] | Blackgate server

(edited by schism.3746)

in Crafting

Posted by: yourheartliess.1968

yourheartliess.1968

I am going for the Minstrel!

I have the gift of the Minstrel (quite cheap, weee)
The Bard (also quite cheap, weeee)
I just got the gift of fortune (cost a fortune too, T6 broke my bank)
ANNNNDDDD I have everything but 156 Obisidian Shards to create the gift of Mastery.

So, needless to say I am grinding my way to get the remaining obi shards by doing Fractal 33 ;_; Pls be nice pugs.

in Crafting

Posted by: Liet Talen.7284

Liet Talen.7284

Dusk: Acquired November 2012 (Ancient Karka Event)
Gift of Twilight: Complete
Gift of Mastery: Complete
Gift of Fortune: Complete

Twilight: Crafted April 2014

in Crafting

Posted by: chris.9142

chris.9142

Everything gotten 1 twilight made sold and 1 predator made with 280g left over

I5-4670k @4.2Ghz – 8Gb 2133mhz Gskill
Msi Z87 Gaming Board AMD R9 270x
-crucial 256 M500 SSD -Samsung 500Gb HDD

in Crafting

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I got everything to make a legendary, but just cannot commit to pulling the trigger on wich. Anets non stop nerf hammer (wich makes certain professions unplayable for me) scared me so much, i don’t dare commiting yet. But at same time i’m getting bored of letting the items rot in bank. Anybody having same prob?

I love kudzu most, but ranger is not yet there yet with bugfixes, and with account bound, this legendary takes no advantage (only warrior can use it). A Gs would be usefull on 4×80 profession and sword even on 5. (I guess that’s why zap got so expensive).

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Crafting

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

I was about to go to bed when I thought to myself, I’ll just buy a few exotic staves and throw them in — see how I go.

Well… wouldn’t you know it… Zommoros awards you with: The Legend. OMFG, seriously. Never thought it would happen, ever. Considering I dropped in 1000+ rare staves that I made myself only 2 weeks prior, and got nothing worth more than 4.5g out of those. I spent in excess of 400g making those staves, and now I buy some exotics for less than 12g and I claim the big prize. Happy is me!! And now I can’t sleep… hands are still shaking.

Attachments:

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

in Crafting

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Congratz Valandil. I saw your posts before and could see you were as frustrated as me with the way how precursors can be obtained. Maybe I will try my luck too and throw there some dungeon greatswords… At this rate, I will never be able to save enough money for Dusk anyway (all other gifts done)

in Crafting

Posted by: AsteriskCGY.5931

AsteriskCGY.5931

I am short a Dusk and the T6 stuff for mine, ankitten ot quite sure if I want to just start burning my various tokens for it. I have 400g right now, 63 laurals, 23 comms, a bunch of farmed up mats. With the new patch I don’t feel too bad making it for my mesmer. The problem I have is how little things that are farmed up can go into other stuff.

in Crafting

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

I forgot about this thread. I made moot a few days ago on a whim with my second gift of mastery saved from a year ago after making bifrost. When the march sales didn’t have character slots or the armor set I wanted I said kitten it and bought energizer for 163g. In the next 10 days I collected ~800 T6 and around 4-500 ecto to make fortune and used my saved box o fun from cheivo rewards to make gift of moot.

I completely exhausted all my resources to get it done so quick and then they went and announced character slot sale so now I’m just saving up for 1 using the same grind methods. This is going to be my last time messing with legendary weapons, I can’t justify doing more map completion.

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: JayyxDawg.5081

JayyxDawg.5081

So, I -was- making Twilight, but the price of Dusk was sort of all over the place, so I’ve decided to make myself Bolt! Three of my six characters would look wonderful with it, so why not.
Taking the Gifts of Mastery and Fortune from Twilight, so all I need is the Gift of Bolt, and Zap. crawls into corner

Human pin-cushion
Tarnished Coast [NA]

in Crafting

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Some legendary love….

596 days and 4,888 hours played on my ele before I got this. I know people who have been playing for more hours and still not had my belated luck.

Anyway. PICS!!

Pics 1 & 2: All that waiting… finally.
Pic 3: Projectiles in rainbow, similar to the Dreamer’s trails, but elemental explosions when they land.
Pic 4: Probably the most apt pic and something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. A big norn in Hoelbrak with a big weapon, and (broadly) a Norn/Nordic character on the Bilrost Gallery, wielding the Bifrost. Anyone who knows anything about mythology knows that depending on the reference, Bilrost and Bifrost are the same, and their differences in spelling come down poetic prose.
Pic 5: The Bifrost’s aura shows up better with darker armour. This is contrary to what I would have believed a while ago, and seeing it on other toons. I thought the effect would have compounded and added to the overall look, but it’s the contrast which makes it look better.

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Kovington.4296

Kovington.4296

Just got my first precursor from the mystic forge today! It was a Dusk! I was extremely lucky to get it on my third try. Now I’m just beginning on my legendary journey…62 clovers so far!

in Crafting

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Well I applaud your efforts on doing it the proper way — precursor first. For me the rest is cream cheese. T6 mat’s might be more expensive than when I collected mine (if you opt to buy instead of gather), but that can be easily taken care of in the forge as well with failed clover attempts.

The precursor is arguably the hardest bit. You have a goal you can your set sights on now.

in Crafting

Posted by: DarkSpirit.7046

DarkSpirit.7046

0%. I will never craft a legendary until I can craft or loot a precursor.

I am not going to use the mystic toilet RNG or pay over-inflated prices. There are better uses for my gold.

in Crafting

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

0%. I will never craft a legendary until I can craft or loot a precursor.

I am not going to use the mystic toilet RNG or pay over-inflated prices. There are better uses for my gold.

I’m with Darkspirit on this. It’s the journey of making a legendary, the feeling of accomplishing something that you worked hard for – something that you’ve aimed for, till you actually have it in your hands. Not something that can be done so quickly, that it makes you go ‘meh’ after you’ve made your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th legendary. Or find it a chore to do.

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com