Precursor Crafting Idea

Precursor Crafting Idea

in Crafting

Posted by: wolfram.8291

wolfram.8291

Any ascended weapon chest + Endless Mysterious Cat Tonic + Bloodstone Shard + X

Where X is another crafted gift type item that requires several or all crafting professions maxed to 500 and consumes those pesky low value resources BLOODSTONE DUST AND EMPYREAL FRAGMENTS ahem.

Endless Mysterious Cat Tonic can obviously be replaced by some less hilarious laurel item.

Bloodstone Shard could also be replaced by something costing more skill points.

Precursor Crafting Idea

in Crafting

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Not sure if serious…. ?

For those folks who think precursor crafting is going to be some easy and/or cheap route to getting a precursor, think again. Even if it is ever implemented it will be very expensive and grindy. Anything less and it will destroy the current market for precursors.

Precursor Crafting Idea

in Crafting

Posted by: TKIB.9061

TKIB.9061

i’d like the precursor crafting to be like the maudrey, but with lot of craft to get to the precursor and a lot of time gate stuffs.

Precursor Crafting Idea

in Crafting

Posted by: Fatalyz.7168

Fatalyz.7168

If there is precursor crafting, I would expect that it would be something similar to my idea. A way to help remove bloodstone dust, and empyreal fragments, increase supply of T6 materials, spend excess karma, while increasing the cost of ectos and t6 materials. Hopefully with increasing the supply of t6 materials, the prices of them won’t go up too much, but they still will. The way to increase the supply of t6 materials to help meet the demand that will increase as precursors become less cost prohibitive, would be to require Mystic Clovers as a part of the recipe to craft the precursor.

No matter what, if they introduce precursor crafting, the cost that you have spent on the precursor will be redistributed to other markets, primarily ectos and t6 materials. So in the end, you are still going to spend the same amount of money, either on the precursor or on other components.

Precursor Crafting Idea

in Crafting

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

I guess maybe if X costs around 800-1000g, possibly.