Precursor drops from DE at lower levels.

in Crafting

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Just want to say I got Venom from scaldmaw vet (an event) at Fireheart rise.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

Not really news, but thanks for the info nonetheless.

Nice name btw

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Crafting

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Scaled events/mobs still drop level appropriate gear (most of the time), so there is a chance for a precursor of course.

About as high chance that the Moon suddenly come alive and start dancing gangnam style on Mars.

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Good to know, I had doubts about this (thought they would only come from chests)

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Crafting

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

Scaled events/mobs still drop level appropriate gear (most of the time), so there is a chance for a precursor of course.

About as high chance that the Moon suddenly come alive and start dancing gangnam style on Mars.

but i thought that the moon cant do that implemented by physics but the fact you can get a precourser the way stated so make the moon dance on mars i want to see it

ok enough trolling

i had my doughts to but now that its confirmed time to start doing some more evnets

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

in Crafting

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

Truth. I wasn’t even on MF gear nor on MF food. 0 % RNG got it. Saying you will get a precursor is 1/10000 events, maybe even higher, 1/25000.