Precursors..maybe tomorrow..oh wait..

in Crafting

Posted by: Walkerz.5830

Walkerz.5830

Its like release all over again

oh look theres the precursor only 100g, i need just 10 more! (next day) got my 100g lets get it! what…its 115g? farm farm farm!!! (next day) yay lets get my weapon!..what…its 140g? farm farm farm!! (next day) yay lets get it!!..what..its 175g? give it less than a week for the same prices b4 that stupid event happened..

any updates as to scavenger hunt or anything?

/sadface

in Crafting

Posted by: Shuguard.7125

Shuguard.7125

any updates as to scavenger hunt or anything?

/sadface

Nope, just gotta have patience friend. Hopefully you’ve got everything for mats and other parts for your legendary. Have a nice day.
Edit: other option would be surfing the forums to find if your precursor drops off a champ or chest somewhere.

in Crafting

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

I would guess that the precursor scavenger hunt is still months away before its implemented into the game.

Because they can afford to screw it up and it has to be done right the first time. And this will take time.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mighty Assasin.3816

Mighty Assasin.3816

People wanted a new way to get a precursor, they want to get it right the first time.
It could be months before they have a final product.
Have you gotten everything else for your legendary yet?
If not save your precursor for last. (Unless you have everything else) Then keep farming.

Lite
The Prestige [pTg]
Twitch.tv/Lite_lite

in Crafting

Walkerz.5830

getting pretty close! more of a stress relieving post but man it sucks to see the prices shooting back up, any1 think they dropping back anytime soon?

in Crafting

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Which precursor are you talking about? The Hunter stabilized around 115g and I was able to afford it after grinding it within 6 days, starting from 0g.

in Crafting

Walkerz.5830

noticed in some of the more popular ones, but specifically im going for spark

in Crafting

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

can someone explain to me what this coming “scavanger hunt” is and where it was mentioned?

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in Crafting

Posted by: Proxcel.2596

Proxcel.2596

can someone explain to me what this coming “scavanger hunt” is and where it was mentioned?

no body know what it is yet… and when its coming…. but here is the post…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/crafting/Patch-fixing-precursors/first#post761776

in Crafting

Posted by: Tweek.3190

Tweek.3190

Which precursor are you talking about? The Hunter stabilized around 115g and I was able to afford it after grinding it within 6 days, starting from 0g.

You either have no life or no fun in this game o.O

in Crafting

Posted by: Geikamir.6329

Geikamir.6329

That’s almost 20 gold per day. That’s not even possible to ‘grind’ for is it? Unless you meaning playing the TP, but that’s not grinding.

Toons: Foreseer, Geikamir, Rapscallion, Specimen, Scythian, Zeau, Ärtifact, and Replica.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

That’s almost 20 gold per day. That’s not even possible to ‘grind’ for is it? Unless you meaning playing the TP, but that’s not grinding.

I just farmed AC, CoF, and salvaged Token rewards. I also farmed Trolls, Barracudas, Reef Skelk, and Karka.

Unfortunately, my Hunter is soulbound and I found out I hate the skin and how it clips in the end!

in Crafting

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

It’s possible. Arah path 3 first boss farm was like 5g/hr, given that you did 12-13 runs in that period of time.

I heard that got hotfixed so now only one boss drops money.

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

Considering we only saw one single line of a dev about this “scavenger hunt” and not a single update nor ETA, consider the possibility of the entire project trashed and forgot
Like Lindsey said, it’s a long, long work. And sometimes, long works ends up forgot, for something with higher priority
No more or less than the lost shores refund for dc players

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Crafting

Posted by: Gregorius.1024

Gregorius.1024

Considering we only saw one single line of a dev about this “scavenger hunt” and not a single update nor ETA, consider the possibility of the entire project trashed and forgot
Like Lindsey said, it’s a long, long work. And sometimes, long works ends up forgot, for something with higher priority
No more or less than the lost shores refund for dc players

I disagree with you there, no company likes a whiney gamerbase, and no issue has been whined about or moaned about harder than the precursor issue

in Crafting

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

I’d say getting the precursor is the least of your worries.

Gift of Magic and gift of might may be a different case since the new prices of tier6 mats.

250 Vicious Fang 45g
250 Armored Scale 40g
250 Vicious Claw 23g
250 Ancient Bone 5g
250 Vial of Powerful Blood 66g
250 Powerful venom sack 19g
250 Elaborate Totem 66g
250 Piles of crystalline dust 15g

That’s right. 279 gold for just the 2 parts that make a gift of fortune. That’s 5 times the price it was before in this new time after the ‘loot bug’ issue.

All is vain.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Got literally the last cheap ‘The Legend’ to finish my Bifrost 4 days ago, it was 215g (had to ask a random guy I was in FOTM for 1g even after I sold all my ores/wood/mysic coins xD). About 4 hours after I had got it the price was 240g, checked it earlier today and it was 290g. I am seriously glad that I had just enough that day, if not I’d be grinding gold for another week or two, either that or rage quit. I feel your pain tho.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Gift of Magic and gift of might may be a different case since the new prices of tier6 mats.

250 Vicious Fang 45g
250 Armored Scale 40g
250 Vicious Claw 23g
250 Ancient Bone 5g
250 Elaborate Totem 66g

That’s right. 279 gold for just the 2 parts that make a gift of fortune. That’s 5 times the price it was before in this new time after the ‘loot bug’ issue.

Then there’s 2 stacks of ectos (that’s ~140g) + stack of mystic coins (another 10g+)

Got my ecto stack at 13s each, and t6 mats when bloods were 5s, dust 90c etc.
Wasn’t even that long ago lol.

Bad times.

in Crafting

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

“We dont’ make grindy games”… (just farm a little) “We don’t make grindy games”…. (farm a bit more) “We don’t make grindy games”… (keep farming, you’re getting close)… Please, don’t break my heart.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

(edited by Valento.9852)

in Crafting

Posted by: NoOneShotU.3479

NoOneShotU.3479

It’s only a grind because you’re making it one. Just play because what else do you plan on spending your time doing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

250 Vicious Fang 45g
250 Armored Scale 40g
250 Vicious Claw 23g
250 Ancient Bone 5g
250 Elaborate Totem 66g

make mystic clovers I got like 80 blood with 150 tries. Not to mention alot of other stuff.