Prototype Fractal Capacitor - really?

in Crafting

Posted by: ovan.5947

ovan.5947

you musst be a troll….

just look at your own ling please and you’ll see that there’s the one you’re talking about and one soldier like…..

in Crafting

Posted by: Ojike.3179

Ojike.3179

You can make it ascended and ascended (infused) so.. no :P

Its pretty cool that you only have to grind “time” and not money to get a ascended.

in Crafting

Posted by: Cabbage.4085

Cabbage.4085

^Pretty much this.

I am doing Fractals and I do roughly 2 per day. I have 700 tokens now. A few more days and I will have a back piece.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zen.2450

Zen.2450

Main thing I wonder is, where is the WvW love? I’ve been WvWing with the majority of my time, I don’t want to dungeon, especially these new ones. Give me ascended stuff in WvW, and at the same time lower the number of badges for a set, I mean, 2 pieces of armor cost more than the gift of battle, WTH?

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Main thing I wonder is, where is the WvW love? I’ve been WvWing with the majority of my time, I don’t want to dungeon, especially these new ones. Give me ascended stuff in WvW, and at the same time lower the number of badges for a set, I mean, 2 pieces of armor cost more than the gift of battle, WTH?

Thats the same for dungeon armors, too. Gift of xyz costs less than 2 armor parts.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: RMStrooper.7291

RMStrooper.7291

Its pretty cool that you only have to grind “time” and not money to get a ascended.

how do you get it ascended (infused) can’t find the recipe online anywhere

RMS Trooper ~ The Phoenix Legend [TPL] ~ Gandaran commander

in Crafting

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

how do you get it ascended (infused) can’t find the recipe online anywhere

Here you go
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Alternate-Ascended-Backpeices-FotM-vendor

in Crafting

Posted by: Zen.2450

Zen.2450

Thats the same for dungeon armors, too. Gift of xyz costs less than 2 armor parts.

Main difference is getting dungeon tokens is easy (60 per run) while getting WvW tokens is difficult. (400 hours WvW, 650 tokens)