Putting 40 exotic level 80 Staffs into the Mystic Forge and guess what happened?

Putting 40 exotic level 80 Staffs into the Mystic Forge and guess what happened?

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanko.8103

Wanko.8103

There is only handful of people controlling the economy in gw2 and they are the ones who are selling legendary precursors on the TP for 300g-500g. Most of them are either botters, exploiters, hackers etc. Come on we all know that.

A small circle of people is controlling economy and conspiring against you? That sounds familiar.

in Crafting

Posted by: Promega.7628

Promega.7628

Someone here mentioned that he actually makes + by attempting to craft an precursor and i can fully support this. If you think about it for a minute you’re actually doing it wrong by buying lvl 80 exotics from the AH and then putting them into the MF to attempt a precursor.

Right now an attempt costs me around 1,5g and i will most likely make more out of the exotic i get from the MF back. I dont actually lose money by trying, i actually make a profit. You don’t have to put lvl 80 exotics in there, 75+ works fine and you have the chance to get one. Even if you don’t get an Precursor out of it you will 95% get a lvl 80 exotic which is worth much more than 1,5g.

If you buy lvl 80 exotics and put them into the Forge and get nothing in return (even after 1000 of trys) than there is noone to blame besides you. There are better ways without risking tons of gold.

And yes, i have gotten my precursor (after around 50 tries with lvl 75+ exotics).

I would just like to reiterate again… people losing money while attempting to craft a precursor in the forge are doing it WRONG. You are BAD at the game period. Anyone can be bad at the game it is not a reason to cry on the forums. Some of us are making PROFIT while failing at creating precursors.

Let me give you an analogy. Person 1, you failers dumping hundreds of gold into the forge and ending up with nothing, are basically gamblers putting it all on 37 in a game of roulette and losing big time. Person 2, those of us making profits while working the mystic forge for precursors, carefully analyze the markets for raw materials, exotics, rares, and precursors and do a cost analysis of input relative to average output. We put in only what will make a profit on AVERAGE coming out the other end.

Please stop crying that the game is broken just because you are bad at it. Clearly others here are using similar methods to mine and having similar results. In fact I’m surprised anyone else here even chimed in as the more people that know about this the tighter our margins will become. However, I don’t want to see legendaries become just another common skin because baddies are crying on the forums that the game is too hard.

in Crafting

Posted by: Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230

@Promega

So you are basically saying that people are using the forge with money that they make from playing the TP. How is that any different then someone using the forge with money that they make from farming? The source of income is the only difference. You use the money you make from the TP and dont spend your saved money the same way that I use my money from dungeons and dont spend my saved money.

No one cares that you spend the time playing the TP and make money. Attempting to use the forge to make a precursor WILL lose you money since statistically you are not going to end up with a higher worth item then the combined worth of the first 4 items.

O O O O I I I O – Spoons and Sporks [Soup] (Retired)
http://www.twitch.tv/parisalchuk

in Crafting

Promega.7628

I’m not talking about playing the TP Im talking about buying for example 10 gold worth of materials/items off the TP, putting it into the mystic forge, and selling the outcome for more than 10 gold.

Opposed to people buying 10 gold of materials/items off the TP, putting it all into the mystic forge, and ending up with nothing.

These latter people are doing it WRONG period if they don’t want to go broke.

The solution is to buy the correct items at the correct price, and sell the 80 exotics that you get from failed attempts at the correct price. I’m not going to hold your hand any more than that.

in Crafting

Promega.7628

@Promega

Attempting to use the forge to make a precursor WILL lose you money since statistically you are not going to end up with a higher worth item then the combined worth of the first 4 items.

This quote is 100% wrong. My material cost going into the forge for example on one combine I do is 1.29g. The average selling price for the combines that dont result in a precursor is over 2 gold. Even after the TP 15% I still make money.

Sorry bro. I can’t help you if you refuse to acknowledge that what you are doing is not the only way to go about things.

in Crafting

Posted by: OneTyper.7045

OneTyper.7045

Promega, is your set of components giving stable, better or worse margin within a period, let’s say days or weeks if you have done that for long time?

in Crafting

Parisalchuk.9230

@Promega

Attempting to use the forge to make a precursor WILL lose you money since statistically you are not going to end up with a higher worth item then the combined worth of the first 4 items.

This quote is 100% wrong. My material cost going into the forge for example on one combine I do is 1.29g. The average selling price for the combines that dont result in a precursor is over 2 gold. Even after the TP 15% I still make money.

Sorry bro. I can’t help you if you refuse to acknowledge that what you are doing is not the only way to go about things.

I explicitly acknowledged that using the TP and forge is not the only way to make profit.

Also I am curious as to what you are combining. The cost to craft 1 Pearl Greatsword is 1.5 gold at the cheapest. How you are crafting items at 1/4th that price is beyond me.

(edited by Parisalchuk.9230)

in Crafting

Promega.7628

Promega, is your set of components giving stable, better or worse margin within a period, let’s say days or weeks if you have done that for long time?

I have had to make adjustments to remain profitable but I have sustained positive results for weeks.

in Crafting

Posted by: ChairGraveyard.2967

ChairGraveyard.2967

The fact of the matter is, this system is ridiculously lazy and bad game design all around. It has no place outside third-rate Korean crapfest MMOs. There’s a reason those games are not popular in the western market, and this kind of lazy garbage design is one of main ones.

(edited by ChairGraveyard.2967)

in Crafting

Posted by: LFk.1408

LFk.1408

Promega, you are likely doing the exact same thing as me, given the fact that your math (for that individual action) is essentially identical to mine.

The existence of that acquisition method alone makes my eyes rain when I see people feeding 80 rares into the MF (15s x 4 rares = 60s -> common result 15s x 1 rare)

ChairGraveyard, I still don’t understand your argument, and you’re not the only one spewing this. What is the shining example of a western MMO with no RNG?

The western RPG standard, WoW? Of the <1% drops off of certain raid monsters? This is not extreme RNG?
Diablo? Have you played Diablo III on release? Tell me how many legendaries you found. People complained about that, too, btw. Less about their rarity, interestingly, but more about how useless they were.
Aion?

I need to know what RPG people keep idolizing that doesn’t have any RNG (Severe RNG, even, on the order of 1% or less chance to drop desired item).

in Crafting

ChairGraveyard.2967

Nice straw man (claiming I said that some MMOs have “no RNG”). Try again, next time not using a pathetic and ridiculous logical fallacy.

in Crafting

Parisalchuk.9230

I challenge Promega and LFK to tell the rest of the user base wait they are crafting, from looking into it, I cannot see anyway that they are crafting 4 exotics weapons for 1.3 gold.

in Crafting

ChairGraveyard.2967

I challenge Promega and LFK to tell the rest of the user base wait they are crafting, from looking into it, I cannot see anyway that they are crafting 4 exotics weapons for 1.3 gold.

I checked into this and they are full of it. It’s a minimum of 2g for 4x level 75 exotics and it can easily give you back a junk level 80 exotic worth less than 1g.

They’re probably just trying to get suckers to buy their inflated level 75 exotics.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sizzle Hint.1820

Sizzle Hint.1820

“I explicitly acknowledged that using the TP and forge is not the only way to make profit.

Also I am curious as to what you are combining. The cost to craft 1 Pearl Greatsword is 1.5 gold at the cheapest. How you are crafting items at 1/4th that price is beyond me."

i’m currently buying a lvl 78 daggers for ~40s each. That means an attempt costs me 1,6g. I will get a lvl 80 exotic back, even if i dont get the precursor, they are 95% of the time worth more than 1,6g. You can even get some weapons like Usokus Needle which goes for 10g+.

What you do is filter for exotics, lvl 75-80 and then sort by the cheapest. Now you will place BIDS on the cheapest one available on the AH.

in Crafting

Parisalchuk.9230

“I explicitly acknowledged that using the TP and forge is not the only way to make profit.

Also I am curious as to what you are combining. The cost to craft 1 Pearl Greatsword is 1.5 gold at the cheapest. How you are crafting items at 1/4th that price is beyond me."

i’m currently buying a lvl 78 daggers for ~40s each. That means an attempt costs me 1,6g. I will get a lvl 80 exotic back, even if i dont get the precursor, they are 95% of the time worth more than 1,6g. You can even get some weapons like Usokus Needle which goes for 10g+.

What you do is filter for exotics, lvl 75-80 and then sort by the cheapest. Now you will place BIDS on the cheapest one available on the AH.

Thank you, I understand this concept. If this is indeed what he was implying then I stand corrected. However I was confused in his use of the word ‘materials’ then.

Thanks for the method though!

in Crafting

Posted by: SlimJim.3087

SlimJim.3087

What does “0 odds, you have no odds, I have no odds” even mean?

It’s means exactly what it says… there is no odds of getting anything from the forge. RNG = Random and if you know how a Slot Machine works then you know how the forge works… We all have the same 0% chance of getting anything from it, its all random dumb luck which is poor mans game design in my opinion.

in Crafting

Promega.7628

Thank you, I understand this concept. If this is indeed what he was implying then I stand corrected. However I was confused in his use of the word ‘materials’ then.

Thanks for the method though!

Shizzlenit was nice enough to explain one of several methods of going for a precursor without being stupid and dumping your entire bank roll into the forge and ending up with nothing to show for it. Other methods exist as well but like I said, it takes a bit of time and research to figure them out.

in Crafting

Posted by: Icarium.5863

Icarium.5863

SlimJim, I think you’re a bit confused about what “odds” actually means. 0 odds of anything? Really?

in Crafting

LFk.1408

I checked into this and they are full of it. It’s a minimum of 2g for 4x level 75 exotics and it can easily give you back a junk level 80 exotic worth less than 1g.

They’re probably just trying to get suckers to buy their inflated level 75 exotics.

Heh. It doesn’t really bother me whether you believe me or not. I have no idea who promega is, we’re not trying to cook up some conspiracy. When did i say anything about level 75 exotics?

There is even a quoted post TWO POSTS above this one that explicity outlines a method already better than the numbers you cited. Looks like your research was somewhat shoddy, Chair. Now imagine the possibilities if you could just think one step further.

You seem indignant enough, but you still haven’t given me an example of a “western RPG” that you are considering to be the gold standard. You say you weren’t referencing the RNG, so just explain it, please. No crafting system? No gambling system? I’m unclear which part of the Mystic forge you hate at this point, but just list a title, i’ll do some reading on it =/

Why do you need things handed to you? Paris, you demanded my method under the premise that it cannot possibly exist, and then when someone presents a fairly feasible (albeit different) one, you reverse yourself, and realize what I say isn’t so outlandish. I confess this annoys me. Not the part where you admit to being hasty, but that you made the demand in the first place. Why would I ever reveal to the general public what items i’m tracking, what market inefficiencies i’m capitalizing on? To prove a point?

(edited by LFk.1408)

in Crafting

Parisalchuk.9230

Heh. It doesn’t really bother me whether you believe me or not. I have no idea who promega is, we’re not trying to cook up some conspiracy. When did i say anything about level 75 exotics?

You seem indignant enough, but you still haven’t given me an example of a “western RPG” that you are considering to be the gold standard. Of anything you consider to be the ideal system.

While I am not the one this post is purely directed at, just because there isnt a standard that is better doesnt make this a good alternative automatically.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ritual.6710

Ritual.6710

There really should be some way to get the precursors outside of having to rely on RNG, or the incredibly high prices we are seeing now.

My guild threw around the idea of having to put in 250 of each of the dungeon tokens to get 2 types of gifts (hell, even using the gifts from the vendors that are there now for 500 tokens would be fine) – and then a few of the weapon types you wan would result in the precursor.

Yes, it would be one hell of a grind, but I would take that grind any day over having to rely on RNG. It would get me into more varied dungeons, too.

in Crafting

LFk.1408

While I am not the one this post is purely directed at, just because there isnt a standard that is better doesnt make this a good alternative automatically.

That is something I can concede. I find nothing wrong with that statement.

People do reference “western RPGs” though, and it’s starting to really bother me. I don’t know what people are calling “korean RPGs”. No one has listed titles, just cultures. That’s extremely foolish.

I changed the last part of my post to include you. It doesn’t bother me when people have different opinions, but it annoys me when people demand answers when they are unwilling to find them themselves. To me it reeks of laziness.

I’ve provided plenty of in-depth information to people (via PM) to those who have shown the ability to think in a way that solves problems, not in a way that just complains about what stands in their way.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

this method doesnt excatly work when you are trying to get a staff or greatsword precursor as far as i know, i could be wrong just quickly brushed through tp.

in Crafting

Posted by: Edenknight.9284

Edenknight.9284

There really should be some way to get the precursors outside of having to rely on RNG, or the incredibly high prices we are seeing now.

My guild threw around the idea of having to put in 250 of each of the dungeon tokens to get 2 types of gifts (hell, even using the gifts from the vendors that are there now for 500 tokens would be fine) – and then a few of the weapon types you wan would result in the precursor.

Yes, it would be one hell of a grind, but I would take that grind any day over having to rely on RNG. It would get me into more varied dungeons, too.

I wouldn’t mind if it was 1000 of each dungeon token as long as I knew that when I ran the dungeons it contributed towards a precursor rather than “I saved up 20g, now let’s lose it all in minutes, hurray!!”

in Crafting

Sizzle Hint.1820

this method doesnt excatly work when you are trying to get a staff or greatsword precursor as far as i know, i could be wrong just quickly brushed through tp.

might be true since i only tried it with daggers yet

in Crafting

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Yo, this thread has so much negative energy. But as a contribution, I agree with the “nothing should change” side. We are already conveniently given the option to buy such precursors on the market due to the luck of other people (whoever they were) and 300g is not outside of reach from casual playing; it’ll just take longer—do things for fun in the mean time or try out your economic skills on TP. I mean, I just speed run dungeons and karma farm all day and make around 5-7g a day (sometimes 10 if I’m “lucky”). But everyone is spazzing overy RNG and blaming others who are profiting over the legendaries on the TP.

What if it was account bound (someone wanted this in a different thread)? That means everyone would suffer RNG and would be forced to experience it there would be no other way. It’s on the TP and I am thankful it is because I personally hate my luck.

“Oh it costs to much!” Nah, you just are impatient.

“It’s people exploiting the game.” Ah, well, they are at least putting it at an attainable price and sharing their finds—who knows how long it’d take all of these players to work the RNG out into a precursor.

“Legendary isn’t legendary because you need luck!” Well, this can be debated countless times depending on your life experiences; because we all grew up watching different things and believe in different things—sometimes we see the “chosen hero”—why was he chosen? He was just lucky. Sometimes we see the “hardwork hero”—why was he legendary? He worked for it. Watch some Naruto guys, and see Neji vs. Rocklee. Anet just decided that the legendaries needed both. And that makes sense.

Everything is an option in this game. If you want most things you can get it. If you want something legendary, just hope the game choose you to have one while working hard for the other parts—don’t think it’s worth it? Try something else. Anet is releasing stuff more and more—there may be more legendaries with definite recipes, I don’t think anyone deserves anything in this game. If you thought about it that way, you’d probably be more grateful about what you can get.

There are definite ways to do everything. I’m surprised no one complains about the mystic clovers, cause I think that’s harder to get than gold. I feel like by the time you farm 1mil karma (maybe even more like me with my luck!) you’d get pretty close to a precursor.

And a last note. “Oh no, what if prices go up??” It’s not worth worrying about until it actually happens—“But I don’t want to farm gold just to see it go up!” Then don’t. Play and get the gold by having fun. Anything you do in the game gives you money maybe 5 months from now “Oh gosh…I have 500g?” Or perhaps more legendaries with better looks come out and you can get them easier.

glhf

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Crafting

Parisalchuk.9230

In theory you could use this method to amass wealth and use any precursor made as gold to purchase the desired weapon.

in Crafting

ChairGraveyard.2967

It doesn’t work with the level 78 daggers you’re talking about either. Just as with the level 75 exotics, you can easily get a level 80 exotic worth less than 1g, meaning your “guaranteed profit” is pure fantasy.

Sorry I called out your poor attempt at manipulating the exotic market to sell your stuff.

in Crafting

Sizzle Hint.1820

It doesn’t work with the level 78 daggers you’re talking about either. Just as with the level 75 exotics, you can easily get a level 80 exotic worth less than 1g, meaning your “guaranteed profit” is pure fantasy.

Sorry I called out your poor attempt at manipulating the exotic market to sell your stuff.

Ok here extra for you ill show u something. WORST CASE you will get a dagger that is worth 1,68g. I wont comment any further because if you cant get it urself… well…

Attachments:

(edited by Sizzle Hint.1820)

in Crafting

Posted by: Hippocampus.8470

Hippocampus.8470

The fact that you can get output worth less than input doesn’t change the fact that the method is profitable on average. If you’re paying 1.29g per attempt and half result in 79s junk exotics while the other half get you 1.8g or more, you’re making a profit in the long run.

Edit: Haha, apparently my point wasn’t actually necessary. I’m now really confused about what TP ChairGraveyard is looking at.

(edited by Hippocampus.8470)

in Crafting

Ulquiorra.6903

Shizzlenit.7648

In theory you could use this method to amass wealth and use any precursor made as gold to purchase the desired weapon.

i could have already done that, but just stating it doesnt really work for certain precursors, and the rate at which orders are even filled it takes quite some time to even amass enough materials to throw into the forge not counting the time it would take to sell ur profits….at that point it almost seems like you could farm events or other tp items and make much more profit faster heck i made 47g yesterday from trading post….,. at the end of the day rng is rng and some people might like it but i dont x.x

in Crafting

Posted by: Hippocampus.8470

Hippocampus.8470

Then it’s a simple matter of division of labor, like any market. People who like gambling can do so and post their precursors on the TP, and people who don’t like gambling can earn gold and buy their precursors off the TP.

in Crafting

Ulquiorra.6903

Then it’s a simple matter of division of labor, like any market. People who like gambling can do so and post their precursors on the TP, and people who don’t like gambling can earn gold and buy their precursors off the TP.

that is true. i went from your first example to your latter lol. i dont like it but thats teh way it is at the moment.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I just suggest to the OP to quit in peace, and log back next year. Maybe finally Anet will understand they have to listen the community, and things will be better when you’re back. As much (looking the past ) will be just worst. In case, wait 1 year more (then 2, 3)

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

in Crafting

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Some methods are more viable than others depending on the weapon type.

For example, almost all the exotic hammers level 80 or not are worth less than 1 gold. There are really only a few hammers that are over even 2 gold (precursor, magmaton, ironfist). So if you went the combine 4x 76 cheap exotics > for random 80 exotic, your just as likely to lose money as you would throwing in 4 level 80 rares.

Now if you did this on GS, where there are more weapons that sell for 1.5-2+ gold each, it would probably be more viable. Not sure about other weapons since i really only track prices of these 2 types.

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

in Crafting

Posted by: namastex.8906

namastex.8906

So it’s the waiting game? I put a decent buy order in for something, it’s been over 12 hours, and i finally got 1… Unless daggers come in faster?

in Crafting

Ulquiorra.6903

So it’s the waiting game? I put a decent buy order in for something, it’s been over 12 hours, and i finally got 1… Unless daggers come in faster?

like i said its not really practical lol

in Crafting

Posted by: namastex.8906

namastex.8906

Yeah, in order for a good chance at making a precursor, you need a huge stack of w/e weapon it is. The rate in which these are coming in, it’ll take at least 2 weeks to gain enough weapons for a decent shot at a precursor….

in Crafting

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

There is only handful of people controlling the economy in gw2 and they are the ones who are selling legendary precursors on the TP for 300g-500g. Most of them are either botters, exploiters, hackers etc. Come on we all know that.

I don’t “know” that. As far as I can tell, you’re just making it up.

As far i can tell you have no clue whats really going on in gw2. Just open your eyes.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Crafting

Posted by: lackofcheese.5617

lackofcheese.5617

Yeah, cover your assertions with more assertions instead of actually backing them up.

If you want to be convincing, you need evidence. Without it, you won’t get far except with people who have already convinced themselves of your conspiracy theory.

in Crafting

Anatolian Turk.4057

@ lackofcheese what evidence? i dont need evidence because the proof is out there and all you need to do is open your eyes and pay a little attention whats going around you. do i need to show you a video of botters? or people hacking into peoples accounts and stealing their gold? or using 500% magic find hacks? or using karma exploits to buy high tier weapons/armor? or other exploits like using low level weapons/armor in the mystic forge to craft higher weapons/armor . Please! They are the ones running the show, not me nor legit players i know.

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Crafting

Ulquiorra.6903

@ lackofcheese what evidence? i dont need evidence because the proof is out there and all you need to do is open your eyes and pay a little attention whats going around you. do i need to show you a video of botters? or people hacking into peoples accounts and stealing their gold? or using 500% magic find hacks? or using karma exploits to buy high tier weapons/armor? or other exploits like using low level weapons/armor in the mystic forge to craft higher weapons/armor . Please! They are the ones running the show, not me nor legit players i know.

lolol wut?…………you know just because someone is richer than you doesnt mean they exploit..

in Crafting

Posted by: lackofcheese.5617

lackofcheese.5617

Sure, there’s plenty of botters out there, and accounts are being hacked, and indeed there were significant exploits that have since been fixed. However, these factors come nowhere near demonstrating that an economy involving hundreds of thousands of players is genuinely being manipulated by such factions.

The biggest factor that gets neglected in these kinds of conspiracy theories is that in order for this kind of thing to happen there would need to be collusion on a massive scale, and to suggest that such collusion is going on behind everyone else’s backs is ridiculous.

For example, “gold sellers” are not a single, massive organisation that’s out to get your money – it’s many individual factions that compete against one another. The same goes for individual players who enjoy playing the market, and have made significant amounts of wealth doing so – they’re not working together, and this is not a case of “the Man keeping you down”.

I have to agree with John Smith when (in this thread) he says this:

I would also be curious to know what evidence you see of market manipulation.

Considering that monitoring market activity is part of his job, I would hope that if there was any real indication of serious market manipulation, John Smith would know about it.

If you have good evidence that this kind of thing is going on, then I would very much like to see it, as, I think, would John Smith and many other people who view the forum. Otherwise, I suggest you take your conspiracy theories to a more appropriate setting, such as here.

(edited by lackofcheese.5617)

in Crafting

LFk.1408

mm. Shizzle, I never really did the daggers myself, though that high sale floor is nice. I always used metal-based weapons only when necessary, though.

That dude does have one point in the midst of his nonsense, and it’s that I do tolerate a certain amount of junk crafts in what I do. The final ‘sell’ product is never below 1g, but it can represent an overall loss over my entire chain. Good thing the law of averages exists.

It’s also more exciting when you expand beyond the realm of a single weapon, isn’t it? Unless it’s a venom that comes out. That was unpleasant.

in Crafting

Promega.7628

The winners are still making profits while the baddies are still crying hack/bot/sploit. Even when you try to help these fools they just lash back with incomprehensible insults and dribble. If the methods become unprofitable its likely because guess what, we told you about them and the margins may get worse. Thankfully at this point there are still many good ones.

The fact of the matter is that you can do MANY forge combines per day taking less than 20 minutes total play time and netting you profit. No one said you were going to do 5000 combines in a day and end up with precursors AND extra gold left over.

Do some research. Stop complaining. In the time it takes to come here and make a cry post you could have figured out one of several methods for profitable mystic forging.

in Crafting

Anatolian Turk.4057

im sorry but you can not make profit from the mystic forge. And also I dont see anyone crying in this thread but who knows it might be you.

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Crafting

Posted by: Icarium.5863

Icarium.5863

That’s the attitude!

in Crafting

Promega.7628

@Anatolian

OK… go on being a baddie. It really just makes the game more enjoyable and profitable for the rest of us.

in Crafting

Posted by: agnostAnts.7065

agnostAnts.7065

It’s rough, that’s for sure. To my knowledge, I can either try my luck with the mystic forge for a precursor, or attempt to farm up the 200+ gold for one off the TP, likely burning myself out on the game before I even get 1/4 of the legendary components together.

Maybe I’m just getting older, but I don’t feel like I can invest as much time to getting the legendary that I want, like Frostfang. So I’ll stick with my pearl reaver for now.

The ice-arm effect Frostfang has is pretty disappointing, anyway.

in Crafting

Ulquiorra.6903

im sorry but you can not make profit from the mystic forge. And also I dont see anyone crying in this thread but who knows it might be you.

That isn’t exactly true……