Putting named exo greatswords.

in Crafting

Posted by: Direngrey.8376

Direngrey.8376

Has anyone had experience ( Honesty please ) putting named lvl 80 exotic greatswords in the mystic forge? What were your results? And by name I mean:

( Example )
Naegling x1
Ebon blade x 1
Breath of flame x 1
Mystic Claymore x 1

= ?

I hear using named items will give you a greater chance at Dawn or Dusk.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ivanov.8914

Ivanov.8914

Unfortunately, it won’t.They are counted as regular exotics and the result won’t be any different.
That is why the best course of action when spamming the toilet for a precursor, is to sell the named ones for gold and reduce your losses as much as you can, since they aren’t different at all for what you do.

in Crafting

Posted by: Oatmeal.1895

Oatmeal.1895

My first dusk that I created was made from 2 Naga Fangs, and 2 Pearl Greatswords (sorry, forget exact name, can look up once I get back home). This was about two months 1/2 months ago. (I have my Twilight now!

I just created another Dusk not but a day ago from 4 pearl greatswords. I’ve tried doing it from 4 named greatswords, it really does not matter, in my own personal experience.

in Crafting

Posted by: Demeron.5423

Demeron.5423

nope ive put in over 100 Extoic’s named and none named all RNG which is kinda bs

in Crafting

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Put in 4 named and chances are pretty high the toilet troll will spit a non-named back at ya.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Crafting

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Put in 4 named and chances are pretty high the toilet troll will spit a non-named back at ya.

Most likely a crafted one worth diddly dick.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

in Crafting

Posted by: CassieGold.7460

CassieGold.7460

Can you define rarity lynsey? Do you mean just any level 80 exotics or do you mean extremely hard to get exotics like named ones? Do crafted weapons constitute as less rare?

Though not all Exotics are “created equal” they are all of the same rarity: Exotic.

From the stickied thread at the top of the forum.

LVL 80’s: Thief / Warrior / Guardian / Mesmer