Q: About Crafting Legendry Weapons.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zerolynk.4157

Zerolynk.4157

Q:

I know you require 2 professions example: for Greatsword you need Weaponsmith and Armorsmith, but when you craft say the gift of metal is it bound? Or can someone craft it for me once I have the materials.

Thanks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Shanseala.6310

Shanseala.6310

The crafted gifts are account bound.

in Crafting

Posted by: foozlesprite.8051

foozlesprite.8051

So it’s been confirmed account-bound in game? I ask because the dyes were originally supposed to be account-bound, then ended up as character-bound. I don’t want to level an alt as the crafter I need, and then find out that I needed to do it on my main…

in Crafting

Posted by: Dungfish.7509

Dungfish.7509

Whaaat… That kitten sucks if its true! You mean I have to level 2 professions to 400 as well as farming all these matts?!

I wish I’d have done more research before levelling armorsmithing over weaponsmithing now >.>

-LOL just realised that it uses the word ‘kitten’ as a censor… I wondered why people were saying kitten all the time on these forums

Guardian

in Crafting

Posted by: Zerolynk.4157

Zerolynk.4157

It would same so..that kinda forces you down a route if you want that item…hopefully they might implement more weapons and combinations =(

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Jaguar.9504

Lord Jaguar.9504

You might be forced down a road, but you aren’t trapped. Keep in mind that you can switch professions at-will without losing skill in any of them. At some point we are going to see people with all professions maxed at 400.

Probably soon.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sembler.9083

Sembler.9083

I didn’t want to start a new thread so I thought I would ask this here. I’ve noticed when looking at Gift recipes from Miyani some of them list two crafting professions in the description. For example, I need the Gift of Entertainment and in the description it lists Tailoring (400) but below that is says Armorsmithing (400). I’m just wondering if anyone knows what is going on with this, if i really have to learn both or if the descriptions are just messed up. I would really like to figure this out before I start investing a bunch of time and resources into a crafting profession I don’t need.