(Quiver)Sights Be True

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Posted by: Troy.5472

Troy.5472

I was wondering whether there is a substitute ingredient for the Vial of Condensed Mists Essence to craft this quiver. I’m not an avid fractal frequenter so getting this is kinda hard and since I herd that percentage of getting this material now is even tougher.

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

Nope. You need that Vial.

Until Anet can find a Alternative way of getting that stuff without you needing to set foot in Fractals, you have no choice but endure the suffering and pain and torment of grinding that place until you get your Vial.

Don’t get me started on how hard it is to find a group for that place. Well, maybe it’s easier for you, but for someone with extremely low social skills and Zero friends I have a tough time , but I get by. Good luck and sorry for crushing your hopes and dreams.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Posted by: SirDrygan.1823

SirDrygan.1823

Until Anet can find a Alternative way of getting that stuff without you needing to set foot in Fractals, you have no choice but endure the suffering and pain and torment of grinding that place until you get your Vial.

Don’t get me started on how hard it is to find a group for that place. Well, maybe it’s easier for you, but for someone with extremely low social skills and Zero friends I have a tough time , but I get by. Good luck and sorry for crushing your hopes and dreams.

You did not join a guild?

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

I’ll be the savior of the day (for torqueblue)
Gw2lfg .. it’s a site, look it up. Just make sure you work in the right database (america or europe).
Don’t have friends? Don’t want to talk to strangers? No need! Just ignore your fellow players but still tag along!

On topic: You need it

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Torqueblue.1945

I’ll be the savior of the day (for torqueblue)
Gw2lfg .. it’s a site, look it up. Just make sure you work in the right database (america or europe).
Don’t have friends? Don’t want to talk to strangers? No need! Just ignore your fellow players but still tag along!

On topic: You need it

Yup. Know All about that site. Doesn’t quite work well for me. Nobody want’s to level 3 Fractal runner. Last time I posted for a run sat there for 30 minutes and was quickly buried by all the " LF Daily Run level XX"

@SirDrygan
I did join a guild about a month or so of playin’. Was a Rather large guild had lot’s of active players and an active guild leader. HOWEVER, whenever I asked for help, was lookin’ for groups for anything, or just plain chat and say “what’s up” I got nothing. No reply. Not even a grunt.
To spare a long story that’s gonna be boring. Was filled with Thai players that didn’t Know a lick of English and that’s why I don’t join guilds any more. Well that and well you read my first post about the Poor social skills right?

To future Post that my try and help me or whatever. I prefer to be alone. Better off that way. Also Do Forgive my first post I didn’t mean for it to sound like I was desperate for company.

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Troy.5472

Thanks for the replies, was a long shot anyway and was hoping there was a solution to my predicament.

This is totally true, no it’s not easy for me either cause lots of my guild members do higher level fractals and finding a group in lfg.com isn’t an option also since they wont tolerate any fractal noobies and if they do you’re gonna see a lot of cursing.

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Torqueblue.1945

Don’t Sweat yo. You can still go in there by yourself and farm the thing yourself or with a friend. I warn ya. It’s gonna be boring and long or boring and fast either way it’s possible to get it.
That’s how I did it. Just jump in and warp to either the Volcano ( one with grawl) or the swamp one. I’d recommend the swamp one. Had a Vial drop from each. I’d say swamp cause the Fire Fly or the mosquito , can’t remember which was there, respawn giving you infinite chances sorta. It’s a matter of patience and if you can ignore the fact that there’s a DR system it goes along way.

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Troy.5472

Don’t Sweat yo. You can still go in there by yourself and farm the thing yourself or with a friend. I warn ya. It’s gonna be boring and long or boring and fast either way it’s possible to get it.
That’s how I did it. Just jump in and warp to either the Volcano ( one with grawl) or the swamp one. I’d recommend the swamp one. Had a Vial drop from each. I’d say swamp cause the Fire Fly or the mosquito , can’t remember which was there, respawn giving you infinite chances sorta. It’s a matter of patience and if you can ignore the fact that there’s a DR system it goes along way.

Yup I did the grawl solo but stopped, but after your advise I decided to have a go at it again and here’s the result.

Thanks @Torqueblue.1945

Attachments:

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Torqueblue.1945

Yup I did the grawl solo but stopped, but after your advise I decided to have a go at it again and here’s the result.

Thanks @Torqueblue.1945

Woot! congratulations man.

(Quiver)Sights Be True

in Crafting

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

Nobody want’s to level 3 Fractal runner. Last time I posted for a run sat there for 30 minutes and was quickly buried by all the " LF Daily Run level XX"

Just a friendly hint don’t post odd numbers because most people want to do the maw fractal which you only get on even fractal level numbers. Also you can do any fractal equal to or greater than your personal reward level and it will go up. You don’t need to do level 3 to get to 4 you can do 3-49. Now with that said if you don’t have AR then don’t do anything higher 9. If you can dodge well then you can do 10-19.

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown