Recipes for Box of Berserker's & Rampager's Draconic Armor Bugged?

in Crafting

Posted by: Gothor.1520

Gothor.1520

Was trying to get the Recipes for “Box of XXX Draconic Armor” at the Mystic Forge and was unable to attain the Berserker’s and Rampager’s version. When I put the Berserker’s or Rampager’s Draconic Coat into the Mystic Forge everything else (except other exotic armor pieces) greys out… So not able to choose any wine, crystals or mystic coins to make the recipe.

Tried the Mystic Forge both in LA and the Mists…
Bugged for everyone else aswell?

Btw, I had no problem getting the other versions of the “Box of XXX Draconic Armor” recipe.

Thx!

in Crafting

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

I was told it is

“5 bottles of elonian wine, 20 crystal’s, 50 mystic coin’s, and the crafted chestpiece of the armor you want the recipe to make. This will only produce the recipe though. "

But if it doesn’t …. OOOoooohhh noooooooo. my 13G investment.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/crafting/Reciepe-for-Box-of-Berserker-s-Draconic-Armor/first#post353411

in Crafting

Gothor.1520

Yes, that is the recipe that SHOULD work… But seems to be bugged for Berserker’s and Rampager’s version, atleast for me. Did it work for you or not…? Much appreciated.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wolfgang Michael.8217

Wolfgang Michael.8217

The thing is I leveled up Tailoring and Leather worker on my Thief. Sounds weird I know. By the time I had some Gold, I decided to invest them on the Draconic Box and I purchased the items without knowing that you need the flipping recipe.

Currently leveling up my Guardian on Armorsmith so I can make the box and put it up on the TP. If this doesn’t work, it would be bad news for me.

Bottomline – I haven’t got the recipe yet.

in Crafting

Gothor.1520

The recipe alone costs you about 4g + 12 skill points and then the ~14g to craft the box, to make your money back you need to sell it on TP for 21.25g (21.25*0,85=~18g). So you are probably better off just selling the materials back on the TP…

in Crafting

Posted by: Muff.8904

Muff.8904

Just on the the Mystic Forge recipe (to make the recipe for a box of armour) it didn’t work for me when I tried to make it for a Berserker Draconic coat too

in Crafting

Posted by: Dongaldo.8123

Dongaldo.8123

This is bugged for me as well. Place in the Berserker’s Draconic Coat and everything greys out… SADFACE.

in Crafting

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

This still isn’t fixed. Just tried to make this today. Waste of what little gold I had trying to make this. Should have checked the forums first to see what’s broken before trying anything ingame.

(edited by Imaginos.3756)

in Crafting

Posted by: kojenks.9204

kojenks.9204

its pretty sad that we’d have to check for bugs before trying anything ingame… add me to the list of people who invested all their gold into a recipe thats bugged.

in Crafting

Posted by: Cathgar.7581

Cathgar.7581

Just tried to get the Berserker’s Draconic Armor box recipe and it still does not work.

Is it too hard for ANet to fix or something?

Other boxes are available but not the Berserker’s/Rampager’s Draconic armor recipes.

in Crafting

Posted by: Icy.5910

Icy.5910

still not fixed, kitten DO SOMETHING

in Crafting

Posted by: Wolf Fivousix.4319

Wolf Fivousix.4319

I sent a ticket and here’s the response:

“The Mystic Forge will not allow you to click Forge when the items placed are not compatible. Please check the recipe for the correct ingredients and try again.”

And…. Well, if I put my Berserker Draconic Armor (crafted, never equiped, can be sold at BL) everything (Mystic Coins, Crystals, Philosofer’s, etc…) grey’s out….. What kind of ‘compatibility’ is this?

The’re are Draconic Boxes to sell at BL, so I suppose it’s a bug where just a few can make it?

// Dragonbrand
Wolf Fivousix – Elementalist
Black Wolf Trading Tool

in Crafting

Posted by: Chade.9235

Chade.9235

Same problem here. I have the following ingredients:

5 bottles of Elorian Wine
50 Mystic Coins
20 Crystals
1 Berserker’s Draconic Coat

If I put the coat in the forge, the crystals, coins, and wine “grey out”.

If I put the coins, wine, and crystals (in any order) in the forge, the Berserker’s Draconic coat “greys out”.

Sure wish someone would tell us why this seems so buggy.

in Crafting

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

whats the difference between the box version and crafting individually?

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in Crafting

Posted by: Yamagawa.5941

Yamagawa.5941

The box version is a suit of armor in one item. They take one inventory slot, they buy/sell as a unit, and oh yes, they stack.

I am considering these for guild storage, but the lack of level info on the level 35/50 stuff is a problem.
//Yamagawa

in Crafting

Posted by: Inevitable.8920

Inevitable.8920

Is this recipe still bugged?

Death and Taxes [DnT] – Inevitable

in Crafting

Posted by: Kozai.8269

Kozai.8269

I am considering these for guild storage, but the lack of level info on the level 35/50 stuff is a problem.
//Yamagawa

Yes, that is annoying, duplicate names at 35 and 50, and you can’t filter between them because they all list as “level 0” in the TP filter. I think the level 65 and 80 ones have the same issue, last I checked.

The only way I found to tell which was which on the TP was from gw2spidy and checking the prices then going through to the materials used to craft them.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kano.8241

Kano.8241

This issue has still not been resolved. I just tried to use the draconic armor to make a box recipe and it greys out like previously mentioned.

in Crafting

Posted by: Shemuev.2608

Shemuev.2608

Anyone know if the created recipe is sould boun or account bound?

Shemuev – Thief 80 | Warrior de barrio – Warrior 80
Exploradores – [Ex]
Baruch Bay [Es]

in Crafting

Posted by: NondSwiftshot.9168

NondSwiftshot.9168

Appears if it is still not solved. I tried a couple days ago with the correct ingredients to get my recipe for Berserker and it was grayed out. I was highly upset.

Mkoll Ghost 80 Engineer | Nond Phantasm 80 Mesmer | Nond Swift 80 Ranger
[SG] Shadow Gypsies of Jade Quarry

in Crafting

Posted by: Blinka.9078

Blinka.9078

Although this post is from October 9th! This is still bugged at the moment…