[Suggestion] Account-bound recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: MystF.5186

MystF.5186

All the time you see people activating their recipes on wrong characters. Why not have them account-wide? There are plenty of scenarios why they should be so.

-Edit-
Didn’t mean account-bound, but account-wide. -.-
Can’t edit the title anymore.

(edited by MystF.5186)

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

+9000
this would be a wonderful gold sink as well. At least for me. let me explain:
I’ve spent 400g getting weaponsmith and armorsmith to level 500 on an alt I don’t want anymore. she also several learned time-gated ascended recipes and a handful of can’t-get-anymore recipes. currently, I have to keep her around or lose all those recipes. If all recipes were account-unlocked, I wouldn’t waste a second getting weaponsmith and armorsmith to level 500 on different characters, using another 400g. same goes for tailor/chef.

in Crafting

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

Assuming you mean only for recipes learned from scrolls. In which case 100% agree! It’s just plain silly to have to log out and on around all my characters trying to figure out who has what recipes.

All recipes being account bound on the other hand would be very kitten people that want to craft for levels on alts… No more discoveries after the first time?

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

all “recipes”, yes. the item ones you double-click to use. I never really think of discoveries as recipes.

in Crafting

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

all “recipes”, yes. the item ones you double-click to use. I never really think of discoveries as recipes.

This.
discovery doesn’t count :P