Sunrise/Twilight and Account Medals

in Crafting

Posted by: doctorfaust.9361

doctorfaust.9361

Q:

I recently saw on the wiki that Sunrise and Twilight don’t count as a legendary for the badge on your account medals section (the thing in the upper right when you’re selecting a character). So a few questions for those in the know:

1. Do they still count towards the “Legendary Collector” achievement in the Explorer section?
2. Any plans by Arenanet to fix this? Sunrise/Twilight are no easier to get than any other legendary (harder if you consider the price of Charged Lodestones etc.) and it doesn’t seem right that the game ‘wants’ you to get Eternity before you get the account medal etc.

Apologies if this has been asked before.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanko.8103

Wanko.8103

A:

It’s ridiculous. Both are legendary as any.

Ignore him, he’s lying. It is a bug and Anet is aware of it.

We’ve got a potential fix in the works on this issue. I don’t know exactly when this fix will go Live, but it should be soon™. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Legendary-treasures-medal-bug/974292

in Crafting

Posted by: Abriel.4103

Abriel.4103

I hope you’ll get an answer here since I made the same thread in the bug forum for weeks and received no official answer.

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Twilight and Sunrise dont count to the title track or as an account medal, because they arent the finished legendary. Eternity is the real legendary greatsword. The other two are sub legendaries. It also does not matter how much they require.
Think of Infinite Light and Mjolnir, those arent even ascended for there legendary matching costs.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: ExaDal.2017

ExaDal.2017

Twilight and Sunrise dont count to the title track or as an account medal, because they arent the finished legendary. Eternity is the real legendary greatsword. The other two are sub legendaries. It also does not matter how much they require.
Think of Infinite Light and Mjolnir, those arent even ascended for there legendary matching costs.

It’s ridiculous. Both are legendary as any. I hope it is just a bug and fix it quickly Anet, but I find a joke that the two legendary harder to get do not count as legendary.

It would be really unfair if I had to make two legendary rather than to have the medal.

Official response would be nice because if I do not have to think about doing another legendary rather than those

in Crafting

ExaDal.2017

Tks kitten, I continue work on my Sunrise

(edited by ExaDal.2017)

in Crafting

ExaDal.2017

It’s ridiculous. Both are legendary as any.

Ignore him, he’s lying. It is a bug and Anet is aware of it.

We’ve got a potential fix in the works on this issue. I don’t know exactly when this fix will go Live, but it should be soon™. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Legendary-treasures-medal-bug/974292

Tks, i continue work on my sunrise