Tailoring 1-400 Trading Post Cost?

in Crafting

Posted by: Veleron.3127

Veleron.3127

How much would it cost to max tailoring buying everything from trading post excluding silk and the equivalent tier leather? with a crafting boost up. and what would be the 2nd best discipline to get beside it for a staff support ele? does jewelry let you craft celestial trinkets?

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

http://www.gw2crafts.net/total.html

Getting Tailoring from 0-400 costs about 31g atm, if you buy all ingredients form the tp.
If you hae enough silk and thick leather it will be less gold. Also, if you sell all the stuff you crafted, you get gold back.

Jeweler can craft exotic celestial trinkets but not ascended ones.
In order to craft celestial trinkets, which are account bound, you need to buy the recipes on the tp (search for “quartz”). You also need 25 charged quartz crystals to craft a celestial set of trinkets, which takes 25 days.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Also keep in mind that about 99% of guides use the sell price which is what you would pay to get the item off the TP right away. You can cut the costs by placing buy orders and even more depending on when you place them.

in Crafting

Veleron.3127

Cheers for the useful info and for that link! and yes i know about charged quartz crystals and that’s why i already started getting them few days back, but still it will take at least15-20 days to get the rest and even more for my celestial exalted set(originally why i am leveling tailoring).

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Cheers for the useful info and for that link! and yes i know about charged quartz crystals and that’s why i already started getting them few days back, but still it will take at least15-20 days to get the rest and even more for my celestial exalted set(originally why i am leveling tailoring).

Make sure to grab a recipe for satchel of exalted celestial armor, instead of buying the individual recipes on the tp. The satchel recipe only costs 2-3 silver while the individual recipes amount to over 1g and rising.
The material costs for crafting the satchel or the individual pieces is the same though.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Veleron.3127

Got it to 400 already, that guide is super accurate.