Tailoring: Devout Armor Set (Specifically Devout Mantle)

in Crafting

Posted by: edyn.6413

edyn.6413

I was able to locate the patterns for the Devout Shoes, Garb, Gloves and Leggings off of a Karma vendor in Diessa Plateau, but cannot find the Mantle (Shoulders) or Helm. They’re shown on the official Wiki, and I’ve searched all over the Intertubes, but I cannot find them for the life of me. If someone could please help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Below is the image from the official Wiki.

Attachments:

Mesmer

in Crafting

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

It could be a bug that they’re missing or in a really weird zone. For example the iron legon helm recipe (L17 armor helm) is located in….Ebonhawke…a zone far beyond L17. All the other parts are in diessa plateau.

in Crafting

edyn.6413

I had considered that and I still couldn’t find any vendors via Googles that provided the remaining patterns. I can’t tell if I’m just missing it or it’s just not yet available. I’d hate to manually go check all golden heart Karma vendors for something that may or may not exist.

Mesmer

in Crafting

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I would love to know this too, so far I have had exactly 0 luck in finding them as well.
I Have the rest of the recipes but I would love to make the set for my Ele- I gave up on making for my Mesmer since I’ve been searching since she was about 15 – she is now almost 80

Gunnar’s Hold

in Crafting

Posted by: Nkuvu.2570

Nkuvu.2570

Can’t help with recipe, but you can buy the full Devout set from a vendor in Rata Sum. Tailor Pibb, lowest level near the Inquest section (the closest waypoint is Auxiliary Waypoint).

in Crafting

edyn.6413

Great, thanks! I wanted them mostly to transmute my current armor, so this is just as good as having the pattern as far as I’m concerned. I still find it odd that the Karma merchant doesn’t sell the entire set.

Thanks again!

Mesmer

in Crafting

Posted by: Imaginos.3756

Imaginos.3756

I had considered that and I still couldn’t find any vendors via Googles that provided the remaining patterns. I can’t tell if I’m just missing it or it’s just not yet available. I’d hate to manually go check all golden heart Karma vendors for something that may or may not exist.

I used Dulfy’s list of karma vendors to check for recipes that I couldn’t find to see if I missed someone (they are images on his/her site broken down by zone except for the L80ish zones). Could try that but I don’t recall even seeing them.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ethan.4869

Ethan.4869

I think i used that helm before. I bought from a karma Vendor on either On brisban wildland or caledon forest. Sorry i forgot already he specific vendor