Tailoring Exotic sets: some questions!!

in Crafting

Posted by: shadowsoul.2134

shadowsoul.2134

Hi!!
I’ve some questions to do, I’ve reached 400 in tailoring and now i don’t understand how to use it.
1) where can I find the recipes for the exalted sets?
2) the set’s skins change for race or for attribute?

Thank you!!

in Crafting

Posted by: Samandar Khan.6821

Samandar Khan.6821

1- you can buy recipes from the vendor standing right next to the station who sold every other thing. it will b called gossamer intricated something like that.
2. Exlated armor = light set armor
and thr are only three types of armor you can craft one for heavy and medium too which can b crafted by other crafting professions Armorsmith and leatherworker.

now you can choose the attributes while buying the insignia recipe from the vendor they have berserker, carrion, cleric, rampager, valkyrie, Knight.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dominae.3146

Dominae.3146

Crafting Exotics:

- You purchase the recipe for the “insignia”, for Karma from your crafting vendor.

- Make the insignia (it’ll cost 5 ectos + other mats) and use it with your top tier ‘parts’ (in your case, gossamer pieces) to discover the final recipe just like any other tier of items.

- The appearance/skin will work just like all the other tiers of crafted armor.

in Crafting

Posted by: obiemvy.5632

obiemvy.5632

Just a little clearer answer to #2:
There is only 1 skin of exotic crafted armor at this time. Called “Exalted” as Samandar mentioned. The skin does not change depending on what stats you use/race you are.

in Crafting

Posted by: shadowsoul.2134

shadowsoul.2134

ok, it’s all clear! thank you all!!!

in Crafting

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Perfect, we are glad to hear that.

Thank you all for your contribution. As the questions have been answered, we proceed to close the thread.

Thanks!