Verdelet Arconia.6987

Didn’t believe Jormag drop precursors until today
thanks jormag

Attachments:

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

gratzzzzzzzz ;D. gonna sell it or make ur legendary?

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Charming Rogue.8071

Charming Rogue.8071

thx for the screen. I always thought people were just trolling about that. Guess I’ll go do the dragon events more now. I always get blues and every 5th time or so a rare. But a chance at a precursor every dragon event? That seems more worth my time.

Desolation – EU – [KING] – Immortal Kingdom

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

thanks i’m going to give it to my friend and hope he gets me the precursor that i need haha

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

thanks i’m going to give it to my friend and hope he gets me the precursor that i need haha

wut wut wut?!? o.o

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I hope you’re joking
Congrats for the jackpot

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Ryoki Hokishami.2756

Ryoki Hokishami.2756

I hope you’re joking
Congrats for the jackpot

Why should you hope he’s joking? He helped his friend, I see nothing wrong with that.

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: xerca.6135

xerca.6135

Gratz.

Though it’s not Jormag, it is his champion

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Yes, its Claw of Jormag, not Jormag himself.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Berkut.2837

Berkut.2837

Congrats. I’ve only ever gotten one exotic from a drop (rest from mystic forge or map completion). Oddly enough it was from wvw XD. Very generous of you to give it to your friend.

Auri Nimayil: Lvl 80 Thief (Kaineng)

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Kromica.2831

Kromica.2831

That lag monster has only ever dropped blues for me… I hate you….

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Sir Aruspice.2763

Sir Aruspice.2763

lucky….3 months i’m farming claw of jormag, tequatl and destructor ( 8-10 dragons / day ) and when i have a gold, it’s Christmas for me.
Fight a legendary dragon with an event who have blue and green as a reward..just annoying

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Glektor.2934

Glektor.2934

lucky….3 months i’m farming claw of jormag, tequatl and destructor ( 8-10 dragons / day ) and when i have a gold, it’s Christmas for me.
Fight a legendary dragon with an event who have blue and green as a reward..just annoying

It’s irritating to see only blues in a boss chest, but, to be fair, there is absolutely nothing legendary about these fights. They are faceroll easy and give you a shot at great loot(small chance, but still).
I mean, a fight where you can just stand off to the side and the dragon never even turns in your direction to attack you is not very epic

I think the dragon fights are/could be alot of fun and challenging if they were only being done by 5-10 people, but when there’s 40+ people there riding the loot train, it’s pretty boring and mindless.

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Strangest part is how you only got one drop….

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

congrats!DD

if you look closely, it’s the last thing on the list. and he received all the other items (in-chat box) and i guess he waited until they slowly disappeared and spark was left?

either way. good on you and hope you get your precursor soon! which one is it gonna be for you?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Thanks all, and yes Champion of jormag instead haha. I’ve made the gay pony bow, always wanted to be a dragonslaying-rainbow shooting-clown ranger of tyria haha! I didn’t wait until the other loots disappeared in the right of my screen, actually i was shocked to see the spark and had a moment of disbelief,by the time i switch to my game log tab and took the screenshot,the loots has started to go down n disappear one by one.

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: iitwinz.1420

iitwinz.1420

Thanks all, and yes Champion of jormag instead haha. I’ve made the gay pony bow, always wanted to be a dragonslaying-rainbow shooting-clown ranger of tyria haha! I didn’t wait until the other loots disappeared in the right of my screen, actually i was shocked to see the spark and had a moment of disbelief,by the time i switch to my game log tab and took the screenshot,the loots has started to go down n disappear one by one.

Woooooo unicorn bow!
Gratz on the nice spark btw

Server: Sea of Sorrows
IGN: Recommend -lvl 80 Ranger
Guild: Professors [PROF]

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

Quite interesting that of all the drops the chest seems to have given you, Spark is the only one visible. Items you get in one shot all disappear at the same time, not one at a time. Wiki also states you get 5 pieces of equipment, a mixture of weapons and armor, yet you got 6.

Sorry, but this really looks staged as if you already had Spark equipped prior and swapped it out with another dagger in your inventory to make it look like it dropped. Too many oddities for me to believe this, sorry :/

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

Spark is a dagger? I’m not sure if rangers can equip daggers if they can then it might be staged, if not then he probably did get from chest.

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Rangers can equip Daggers in the offhand. That said, I have seen multiple different people receive precursors from this chest, so even if this was staged it isn’t impossible or something.

Want to see something crazy? Go search the GW2 reddit for the guy who got Dusk out of the EB JP in WvW. :P

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Verdelet Arconia.6987

yups rangers can use the spark,but that would soulbound the precursor dagger to my ranger and i would have to do some arenanet magic to un-soulbound the dagger to give to my friend’s thief. Not really a good idea to waste a 200 gold+ dagger on a ranger just for this thread lol :P its ok bro if you don’t believe it,i still can’t believe i got the dagger from the chest as well

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

ExTribble.7108

You know, as I approached that same chest today, I thought I’d make a video to prove my point.

http://youtu.be/8UV1mX71weo

its ok bro if you don’t believe it,i still can’t believe i got the dagger from the chest as well

That’s because you didn’t get it from that chest. You got it from a different chest, forged, or bought it. Next time you want to pass yourself off as a lucky Mr. Good Guy donating a precursor to a friend, you might want to fake your story a bit better. Good day to you sir.

I know precursors can drop from this chest, as well as other large chests (e.g. Orr Temple chests); not arguing that proven fact.

To anyone else who actually got a precursor or some other nice exotic drops from this chest, congratulations to you for your RNG victory. I still have yet to get an exotic drop from any chest lol :P

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Verdelet Arconia.6987

good day to u too sir, i’ve checked the other large chest and i’m getting the same as u with the loots dissapaering together, i’m not sure how mine ended up different though

all the best with your precursor,hopefully you get the same anomaly one day so u understand that in games,just because it doesn’t happen to you,doesn’t mean it will never happen to someone else, a person can get a precursor from the forge with one attempt, then another player like u will say he tried 1500+ weapons in the forge and get nothing,making a video to prove it :P no point replying to u anymore since u believe wiki is 100% correct and that anomalies doesn’t happen in games, peace bro

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: kiwiburner.2186

kiwiburner.2186

I think this is legit. It wouldn’t be the first time that looting in this game happens not as intended.

Whatever the case, I think we can all agree that a legendary would be wasted on your graphical settings – you cranking a 3dfxVOODOO2 card, bro?

“poopsock made it past the filters!” -stinkypants.8419

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

ExTribble.7108

First, I don’t believe the wiki is 100% correct. In this specific case though, the # of loot rewards of each type has been put up as 5, and after well over a hundred iterations with hundreds of players on each server participating each time, It’s highly unlikely to be incorrect as someone would’ve at least brought it up on the discussion page.

In no way do I believe that because it hasn’t happened to me it can’t be true. If you read my prior post, I have no qualms with the idea that precursors drop from that chest and have been acquired from it before by other players.

a person can get a precursor from the forge with one attempt, then another player like u will say he tried 1500+ weapons in the forge and get nothing,making a video to prove it :P

It appears you rushed and misunderstood the video. It was not a “proof” against precursors dropping, it’s there as proof that when you receive loot from a chest, it all disappears at once. Not as you claimed in this post:

by the time i switch to my game log tab and took the screenshot,the loots has started to go down n disappear one by one.

Anomalies do happen, but consider this: I’ve never noticed any such anomaly, and considering I comb through my loot every time I hit a chest and always noticed the same all-at-once disappearing, it’s doubtful it hits that often (so maybe a 1/100 chance or something of the sort). The chances of such an anomaly hitting at the same time as a precursor dropping is essentially nonexistent plus the unusual 6th item loot drop makes it even more unlikely. Then considering the chances that of the tens to hundreds of precursors that drop world-wide every day, yours is the only one recently posted about?

At this point it’s clear you’ll defend your lie to the end. I pity those who don’t have the sense to see through this attention-seeking charade. My work is done here, reply or don’t reply as you wish, I won’t be helping you by giving you any more free bumps :P

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Verdelet Arconia.6987

Dear moderator, i made this thread just to say thank you to jormag and to show ppl that its possible to get a precursor from the chest. However my mistake was to answer someone’s question of what i did with that precursor afterwards and because of that someone thinks I’m making this thread as an “attention seeking charade” and “lucky Mr. Good Guy donating a precursor to a friend”. Its obvious that he is bitter at other ppl good fortune and is trying his best to flame me, i shalt not feed the troll and kindly request from you,the moderator to close this thread,thank you.

Thank you Jormag

in Crafting

Posted by: Kuldred.2436

Kuldred.2436

Quite interesting that of all the drops the chest seems to have given you, Spark is the only one visible. Items you get in one shot all disappear at the same time, not one at a time. Wiki also states you get 5 pieces of equipment, a mixture of weapons and armor, yet you got 6.

Sorry, but this really looks staged as if you already had Spark equipped prior and swapped it out with another dagger in your inventory to make it look like it dropped. Too many oddities for me to believe this, sorry :/

Ex, you need to pay attention to your screen just a little bit better. Items DO NOT disappear all at the same time, they disappear one at a time, about a half-second apart. Nothing staged at all about this screenshot. It was taken just as all of the descriptions were disappearing, and the last one is still up there for a split second.

Yak’s Bend